Chapter 75- Yun Luo grows up

Start from the beginning

Especially the cheeks that are flushed even without makeup, and the rounded Omega looks like it is ready to take a bite.

He Yushen was not someone who just wanted to do it. Almost as soon as he realized it, he pinched Omega's face and bit it, even sucking on it.

"Hey, what are you doing!"

He Yushen's sudden movement not only scared Nan Yi, but also caused slight pain on his face.

He frowned and glanced at the alpha next to him with some displeasure.

"Okay, okay, I did something wrong."

The alpha apologized very quickly, but there was no trace of apology on his proudly smiling face.

Although Nan Yi still wanted to say a few words to him, he gave up as he had already reached Yunluo's gate.

The door is open, and you can see the scene in the living room on the first floor at a glance.

Besides Yun Luo, there was another man.

The two of them were very close to each other. The man in a light blue shirt, black suit jacket, and rimless glasses held Yun Luo's tea-serving hand in his right hand.

Perhaps because he didn't expect someone to suddenly be outside the door, the frown and dissatisfaction on Yun Luo's face slowly turned into shock.

The man opposite him looked over casually with his narrow eyes.

I don't know if it was Nan Yi's illusion, but I always felt that the man's eyes looked at He Yushen and himself with a hint of murderous intent.

The aura was so strong that Nan was convinced that he was an alpha.

Yun Luo stood up suddenly, and the sound of the chair scraping against the floor was a bit harsh.

"Yu Shen? Why did you come here and didn't tell me in advance?" The teacup that was in his hand just now has been placed on the table.

"Nan Yi and I moved next door to you. We just arrived. I wanted to come over and see if you were used to being here alone, but I didn't expect you had guests."

"I won't disturb you anymore. Let's come back another day."

"No need to disturb, come in and sit down."

It wasn't an illusion. When He Yushen was talking to Yun Luo, the man's face became darker and his eyes became colder.

"This is the He Yushen you were talking about. He is indeed a talented person."

The man glanced at Nan Yi and continued with a smile: "Even the omega... looks so delicious."

The man raised the corner of his mouth slightly and looked at Nan Yi unscrupulously.

He Yushen frowned, a little unhappy.

"Lin Qiu!" Yun Luo scolded softly, "Don't be so immoral all day long."

The person sitting just picked up the cup of tea on the table and took a sip without saying anything.

"Mr. Nan, don't pay attention to what he says. He has such a mean-mouthed character, but he has no bad intentions."

"It's okay." Nan Yi glanced at the alpha who raised his eyebrows slightly after hearing Yun Luo's words.

"Come in and sit down first."

Yun Luo's eyes briefly passed over the hands held by He Yushen and Nan Yi, and finally his eyes fell on Nan Yi's waist.

Nan Yi was led by He Yushen and sat down on the sofa. The man named Lin Qiuwen also looked at their hands.

The man raised his eyes slightly and looked at Nan Yi.

Lin Qiu looked at Nan Yi's eyebrows by mistake and was slightly startled.

Yun Luo poured a cup of tea in front of He Yushen, while in front of Nan Yi was a cup of juice.

"I thought Mr. Nan is still young and might not be used to drinking tea, and today's tea is quite strong, so I poured you juice."

With a gentle voice and careful actions, Nan Yi picked up his hands and took a sip.

Said softly: "Thank you."

Lin Qiu glanced at the juice in Nan Yi's hand, then turned to look at Yun Luo, who was sitting next to him.

"Lin Qiuchi, I'm... too young."

The man's eyes darkened a little, his head lowered slightly, he picked up the tea cup and took another sip.

"Hello, He Yushen." He Yushen spoke proactively and gentlemanly without waiting for Yunluo's introduction.

"Hello."

The man raised his eyes slightly, and the two alphas shook hands politely.

"Nan Yi, my wife." He Yushen said again.

The man was not too surprised, he just raised his head slightly and nodded in response.

"Yu Shen, Mr. Nan, why did you suddenly move here?" Yun Luo asked again.

"It's convenient here and the environment is good." He Yushen said.

"Is that so...Does Uncle Ling know about Mr. Nan's situation?"

"not yet."