Chapter 74- I only have you

Zacznij od początku

The tone of his voice also had a slight tremor.

He Yushen's heart almost melted.

"Please don't abandon me."

Nan Yi buried his head on He Yushen's waist aggrievedly, and spoke in an angry voice.

"I won't abandon you. I like you so much that I can't live without you."

He Yushen patted the omega's back to comfort him and coaxed softly.

"The house next to Yunluo Community has been packed out. I think we can move in tonight."

"It's time to talk to Dad Ling about our affairs. He must be very happy. We just picked him up to live with him for a few days, okay?"

Nan Yi rubbed his head on He Yushen's shoulder: "Tell Ling... Dad doesn't need to move."

"You are in a special situation now. The community happens to be next to one of the best hospitals in City A, and the surrounding environment of the house is also good."

Every decision made by the alpha was made with himself in mind. Nan Yi was even more moved and felt his eyes became a little moister. He hummed softly through his nose: "Yeah."

"Also." He Yushen chuckled and continued: "Next time I see Dad Ling, I have to shout like before."

Nan Yi's face was suddenly filled with warmth, and he responded again awkwardly.

"Young Master He..."

Nanzhi on the bed frowned and interrupted the two people hugging each other.

He Yushen turned his head slightly and glanced at Nanzhi on the bed.

He gently rubbed Nan Yi's head and said in a gentle tone: "Yi Yi, can you go out for a while first?"

After Nan Yi relaxed his hand a little, he raised his head and met the eyes that were staring down at him.

"Be good, just wait for me at the door for ten...three minutes, okay?"

"okay."

He Yushen gently helped Nan Yi get up from the chair.

The VIP ward door was not closed, but Nan Yi walked to the chair in the corridor and sat down, then lowered his head slightly and stared at his toes in a daze.

The only two relatives in the world, one is fake, and the other has been hostile to me since childhood.

Nan Yi really only has He Yushen.

Fortunately, alpha is very kind to himself.

Nan also thought, fortunately, there is still hope in life.

.............................

When there were only two people left in the ward, Nan Zhi's face lit up with joy, and he shouted with a hint of joy: "Young Master He."

The person who had been smiling just now suddenly became serious.

The black and white eyes also became obscure and difficult to understand.

He Yushen got straight to the point: "When I chose you to get married, I was just interested in your high-quality Omega status. As for you, I have never met you, and I have never had any superfluous feelings for you."

"You are Nan Yi's brother, and I will make it up to you, but I don't want you to say these unnecessary words to Nan Yi again in the future."

"I have an apartment in the south, so I will compensate you, and I also have this card." He Yushen casually took out a bank card from his pocket and placed it next to Nan Yi's pillow in a gentlemanly manner.

"I have also arranged for escorts to accompany you during the few days you are hospitalized."

Nanzhi looked at the bank card aside with disdain, and his smiling eyes dimmed.

"He Yushen, have you forgotten who the bride's name was when you got married?"

Nanzhi's tone was tainted with a bit of coldness, which was completely opposite to the innocent face.

He Yushen, who originally wanted to turn around, raised his eyes and glanced at Nanzhi coldly.

"You think you can threaten me?"

There was no ups and downs, and the tone was still calm, but Nanzhi was still speechless by the alpha's words.

He really couldn't do anything. With He Yushen's financial resources, it was terrible to say that He Yushen didn't even bother to look at his little tricks.

Nanzhi stared at the back of the man who had turned to go out, his eyes a little out of focus.

Unexpectedly, He Yushen would still fall in love with Nan Yi again after changing his life path.

It turns out that as long as you like someone, no matter how you meet, you will fall in love again.

Those who don't love themselves are doomed to be in vain no matter how hard they try.

The card next to the pillow didn't move for a while, but he took out his mobile phone.

The screen is a real photo, and the picture quality is a bit blurry, like a candid shot.

Among the two or three blurry figures was a man holding a wine glass and talking.

On the tall nose bridge is a pair of rimless glasses, and under the glasses are a pair of sharp and cold eyes.

She is tall and tall, with a beautiful yet fierce face, coldly raised lips, and a cold and enchanting smile.

Nanzhi's fingertips rubbed the phone screen.

Staring at the wallpaper with dejected eyes, he murmured: "Lin Qiu mistakenly..."