Chapter 73- Also an Orphan

Start from the beginning

Nanzhi suddenly became excited: "Change! What you can become is already determined. Nanyi, why are you always so lucky?"

"Lucky?"

Nan Yi had never been lucky. The only luck was meeting He Yushen.

But it didn't belong to me at the beginning.

Before meeting He Yushen, Nan Yi didn't know where he had come across the word luck.

When he was seven years old, his stepmother Xu Fang deliberately pushed him into the pool. His younger brother pretended not to notice, causing him to lose his voice for more than ten years.

Nan Zhai people disliked her because of inferior omega. At first, Nan Yi also thought about explaining the truth to Nan Zhai people.

But since he discovered that Nan Zhai Min didn't care about him at all, he learned not to seek shelter from anyone.

He has been in self-isolation for more than ten years. This kind of life would not have been life if he had not met He Yushen.

It is to overcome the tribulation.

"Oh, is my life considered lucky?" Nan Yi smiled mockingly.

"Even if you had it to do over again, you would still be pampered and loved, but what about me! Why do I have to suffer so much! Why do the people I like still don't like me!"

The person on the bed had scarlet eyes, as if he was extremely stimulated by Nan Yi's words, and his voice was hoarse and filled with anger.

Nan Yi stared at the agitated Nan Zhi on the bed in astonishment and asked in confusion: "What's a do-over?"

Nanzhi's face stiffened, and he looked away at Nan Yi fiercely, snorting coldly: "Nan Yi, I really hope I'm not related by blood to you."

Nan Yi just looked at the person on the bed coldly. .

Sure enough, the kid who was following him and calling him brother had changed since the time he drowned.

He lowered his head and murmured softly: "I often wonder, is my home really a home? Do I ever have a family?"

For more than ten years, Nan Yi has never thought about why the people of Nan Zhai treat the puppies on the roadside better than themselves.

Even if he doesn't like his status as an inferior Omega, he is still his child after all. Why can Nan Zhai Min be so ruthless?

Nanzhi looked at Nanyi as if he were an idiot: "You are obviously so stupid, why are you always so lucky?"

Nan Yi ignored Nan Zhi's words, he was already used to his humiliating words.

But Nanzhi was obviously unwilling to do so. He hated Nanyi for not knowing anything and always looking silly and sweet.

He sneered and said, "Do you want to know why Nanzhai people hate you so much?"

Nan Yi moved his hand slightly, but still didn't speak.

Nan Zhi stared at his hand indifferently, and said slowly in a calm tone: "Because Nan Zhai Min is not our father, my good brother."

"What! How is it possible...impossible."

His ears seemed to be ringing, and Nan Yi shook his head in confusion.

"Although Nan Zhai Min is an alpha, he has no abilities. He drank and gambled when he was young. He married his mother just because he wanted money and a house."

"To put it bluntly, if my mother hadn't passed away when we were one year old, what would have happened to Xu Fang and her daughter?"

Nanzhi finished speaking disdainfully, his tone as disgusting as possible.

"Our existence is just a constant reminder of how useless Nan Zhai Min was in the past. How good do you think he will be to you?"

Nan Yi could no longer hear Nan Zhi's rhetorical question. The injustice he had suffered for more than ten years suddenly became clear at this moment.

Nan Yi didn't feel sad, but felt relieved.

At least, he would no longer think that it was because of his status as an inferior Omega that his biological father disliked him.

"If Nan Zhai Min is not the father, then who is the father?"

He looked at the person on the bed with distracted eyes, and his hands were trembling slightly.

Nan Yi held his breath. Even when he was sitting, his legs were weak because of his nervousness.

"He's dead. He died on a mission. He doesn't even have a tombstone. He can't be found."

"died?"

As soon as Nan Yi knew the truth, he found himself an orphan.

The eyes were already filled with crystals, but they didn't fall off for a long time.

Perhaps because he had never seen her before, Nan Yi was not that sad.

He just looked at Nanzhi on the bed with blurred eyes: "How do you know?"

The person on the bed looked a little stiff again, and just when his lips were slightly opened, he caught a glimpse of the figure outside the crack of the door.

The sarcastic expression on his face instantly turned into aggrieved one.