Chapter 72- He YuShen meets Nan Zhi

Start from the beginning

"Where's the person who hit me?"

"Hello, Mr. Nan, Mr. He will leave first, but don't worry, I won't leave you alone."

Nanzhi's face was extremely dark, but it was difficult to say anything else.

After being helped into the VIP ward by the beta driver outside the door, he shook off the driver's hand.

"I'm going to go to bed."

The driver put his yellow messenger bag on the hospital bed, closed the door, and left the ward.

Hearing the footsteps walking away, the man who had to be supported when he just walked jumped to the bed and sat down.

He took out the mobile phone from his bag, looked at Mr. Lin's mobile phone number for a long time, took a deep breath, and dialed with a smile on his face.

The phone rang for a long time, and until the last second of the ringing, no one answered.

The smile on his lips gradually became stiff.

.....................

He Yushen arrived at the villa very late, and Nan Yi had already fallen asleep.

He gently touched the bedside. There was no Omega pheromones, only a faint scent of shower gel.

He felt a little impatient, but he didn't want to disturb the little guy who was sleeping soundly.

As soon as he lay down, He Yushen got up and went to the bathroom, where he injected himself with another injection of inhibitor.

After two consecutive nights of heavy rain, the weather cleared up in the morning.

The slightly warm sunlight entered through Nan Yi's untied curtains, and Nan Yi squinted his eyes.

There is an extra arm under the head, and the person who thought he would not come back last night is sleeping next to his pillow.

A beam of warm light fell on the side of the alpha's face, and the fuzz on the skin was clearly visible.

Nan Yi raised his hand to gently block the beam of sunlight, his eyes focused on the perfect profile of a caricature.

The stunningly beautiful alpha looks unreal.

Nan Yi leaned forward slightly and placed a gentle kiss on the side of the alpha's face.

"Do you only dare to kiss secretly but not openly?"

Nan Yi: "You! You've woken up a long time ago!"

The person who had been sleeping peacefully and breathing evenly just now suddenly opened his eyes.

Nan Yi retreated a bit in shame, and withdrew his hand that was shielding the alpha from the dazzling light in embarrassment.

He Yushen raised the corners of his mouth and said casually: "I just woke up."

"Oh, wake up."

Nan Yi's face was still a little rosy, so she turned around and walked to the bed.

He Yushen stared at his back, opened his thin lips and shouted: "Nan Yi."

"Um."

"I saw Nanzhi last night."

The movement of looking for shoes paused, as if frozen, Nan Yi did not look back, her back was already tense under her loose pajamas.

He asked with a trembling voice: "You... met him."

"Well, the car accidentally hit him last night."

"What!"

Nan Yi, who had his back turned to He Yushen and his head lowered, suddenly turned around and stared at He Yushen in disbelief.

"You! You said you hit him, then he..."

"Don't worry, it's just a minor injury to his foot. I know you'll be worried about him and I'll take you to the hospital to visit him later."

He Yushen grabbed the white and tender hand and put it to his mouth and bit it lightly.

Thinking of what happened that night, I couldn't help myself, so I kissed Nan Yi's palm gently again.

Nan Yi was so tickled by his behavior that he retracted his hand.

"Get up quickly."

Nan Yi's face turned red and he went downstairs first.

On the way to the hospital, he kept staring at He Yushen's side face in a daze.

After so long, he had already forgotten about Nanzhi's provocative words.

But now because of an accident, He Yushen met Nanzhi.

He didn't know if He Yushen still had the same love for Nanzhi as before.

The appearance of Nanzhi will change something.

Xiao Nanzhi will try his best to get whatever he wants, but He Yushen...

He Yushen is hers, no matter who it is, Nan Yi doesn't want to let him go.

"Why are you staring at me all the time? Are you blaming me for hitting your brother? I didn't mean to do it. It was him who ran the red light."

He Yushen's face was a little embarrassed, but his tone was calm.

Nan Yi said softly: "Congratulations Yushen."

"Um."

Alpha's voice is still gentle, no different from before.

"Do you still like Nanzhi?"

"Master He, madam, we're here."

Today's driver is Xiao Wang, and Nan Yi's voice echoes with his.

"Huh? What did you just say you like?"

He Yushen happened to look towards the hospital door. The alpha didn't hear what he said clearly, but he could only vaguely hear something about "like".

"Nothing, let's go in first."