Chapter 68- Yun Luo moves away

ابدأ من البداية

The door next to the bedroom was closed. He stretched out his hand and pushed it gently. Fortunately, it was unlocked.

Because of the sound of opening the door, the person sitting in front of the computer turned his head.

The omega's little face was aggrieved, and his eyes were staring straight at him.

The smile that was already on his lips fell again when he saw the brightness of the computer screen.

He Yushen walked into the room with dark eyes.

"It's late at night, why are you still playing on the computer?"

Nan Yi didn't say anything. He was a little angry and embarrassed now.

After going upstairs with his head feeling hot, he felt a little regretful, feeling that he was making a fuss out of a molehill and getting angry at every little thing.

He Yushen originally only cared about himself.

But he can't control himself, and his mood has been unstable recently.

Nan Yi muttered in a low voice: "I'm not playing."

He Yushen also had nothing to do with the tough-talking Omega, so he could only sigh helplessly.

He coaxed softly: "Turn off the computer first."

"oh."

Nan Yi himself had already thought clearly that he really couldn't play with too many electronic products at this time.

He reached out and shut down the computer, which was still blank and untouched.

"Why are you so angry all of a sudden? You don't want to eat."

He Yushen pulled up the stool and sat next to Nan Yi, picked up the vegetables in his bowl and handed it to his mouth.

Nan Yi ate. He couldn't do it without eating. He was hungry.

"Yunluo is moving out tomorrow, let's go see him off together, okay?"

"Why did you move away?"

Nan Yi wondered how Yunluo could move out suddenly after living in the villa for two or three months.

"Maybe it's not convenient to live with us," He Yushen said.

"oh."

Nan Yi's sudden anger was easily calmed down by He Yushen who went upstairs with the food.

He started to feel sleepy early after eating. By the time He Yushen went downstairs, he had already quickly washed up and fell asleep on the bed.

After He Yushen went upstairs, he first stuffed his feet that were hanging out because of the heat into the quilt, and then lowered the temperature of the air conditioner to prevent the little guy from kicking the quilt when he fell asleep.

The next day happened to be the weekend.

Neither He Yushen nor Yun Luo went to work. The weather was already a bit hot. Nan Yi wore a T-shirt and shorts.

His slender, white calves were exposed, and He Yushen asked him to change to another one with a stern face.

Nan Yi was afraid of the heat recently and was originally unwilling to change, but in the end the alpha pinned him down on the bed and treated him like a child, forcing him to change into a pair of gray loose sweatpants.

"He Yushen!"

"Be good, the sun is so strong outside, my skin will get sunburned soon."

He Yushen hugged him and put a peaked cap on his head.

Nan Yi:........................

After the two finished doing it, the housekeeper had already loaded Yunluo's things into the car when they came downstairs.

After a full two-hour drive, Nan Yi didn't expect Yunluo to live so far away.

The three of them left at noon, and summer had already begun. In the small space, Nan Yi leaned on He Yushen and slept for half an hour. When he woke up, he found that the car had not stopped.

"Not here yet?"

The voice of the omega who had just woken up was a little sticky. He Yushen's heart moved when he heard it, and he leaned over and pecked his red lips gently.

Yunluo, who was sitting in the passenger seat, said calmly: "It's almost here."

Sure enough, within about ten minutes, the car parked outside the gate of a high-end community.

After He Yushen got out of the car, he turned around and helped Nan Yi get out of the car.

As soon as he put his hand on He Yushen's hand, he glanced at it casually, his expression turned pale, and his hand subconsciously squeezed He Yushen's palm.

"What's wrong?" He Yushen asked confused.

Nan Yi didn't say anything. He didn't want He Yushen to turn his head now. The figure from behind in the community just now was so familiar that he couldn't be more familiar.

Nan Yi could not mistake the profile of his face that was exactly the same as his own.

It's Nanzhi.

Why was he here? Did he deliberately come to meet He Yushen?

"Nan Yi?"

He Yushen saw that he was still in a daze and couldn't get out of the car, so the hand that wasn't supporting him gently touched his waist.

"Is it uncomfortable?"

"No...no."

The figures in the community turned into the garden path and disappeared, as if they were dazzled and could not see a trace.

"Come down." He Yushen led him out of the car.