Chapter 535 - 536

Start from the beginning

After all, what they were worried about at the beginning was that there were practitioners guarding the border for inspection and causing trouble to them.

But now that the only obstacle is gone, how could they not be relieved?

Su Ziyi and Zhihuai had no intention of alerting the enemy and causing any trouble in Sanmiao Town, so after some discussion, they decided to go to investigate secretly together tonight. And based on the information Su Ziyi heard from Mao Dalang before, Bai Suiyi and his team should be setting off in the next two days, and they can take the opportunity to check out the situation.

Anyway, they are not in a hurry yet.

After discussing these matters, Su Ziyi turned around and saw the two little carrot heads staring at his mouth. The older one complained directly: "You can indeed speak, you are not mute. I heard you right that day." He was talking about what happened that night when the refugees attacked the village. Seeing him like this, Su Ziyi also knew that the child had temporarily recovered from the grief of the village being destroyed and losing his relatives, and he was in a better mood. He smiled at him and asked: "Then what? How is it?"

The child looked at him, then at Zhihuai who was watching the show next to him, pursed his lips, and finally said with firm eyes: "

Are you a cultivator too?"

Oh? It seemed the kid was smarter than he thought.

Su Ziyi was never conceited, but he didn't think that two children could pull out flowers from under his hands, so he didn't

deny it: " Yes, that's right." He waited for the child to show a frightened or stunned expression, but he didn't. Thinking that this child's eyes were just red, he knelt down with a bang, took a heavy sip to Su Ziyi, and begged: "Then can you accept me as your disciple? Teach me how to practice?" Looking at the kneeling man

, With his small body on the ground, Su Ziyi couldn't say a word. He didn't expect that the other party would say such words.

Zhihuai was also surprised, but as a native of Dong Qi, he knew the status of cultivators in Dong Qi, and also knew that this was a ditch that ordinary people could not cross, so after being stunned, he He shook his head mockingly, seeming to be laughing at the child's ignorance and naivety.

Su Ziyi didn't speak, and the child just knelt like this, as if he thought that this could touch Su Ziyi's heart.

The smaller child next to him couldn't figure out why his brother suddenly knelt down, but after a while, he still followed his brother's example and knelt down. It's just that he was too small and his body balance was not good. Instead of kneeling down on his knees, his butt dropped down and he sat on the ground. He froze in place like a little idiot, which made Zhihuai very amused. Laughed loudly.

After a moment of silence, Su Ziyi reached out and pulled the two children up.

As soon as Su Ziyi stretched out his hand, the child's eyes lit up, thinking that Su Ziyi had agreed to him. But when he raised his head, he saw that Su Ziyi's face was still expressionless, and his heart immediately went cold. He opened his mouth and wanted to say something, but he didn't expect that Su Ziyi pinched his wrist and entered him in the next second. A spiritual energy.

The two looked at each other, and Su Ziyi asked him: "How do you feel?"

The child was confused: "What do you feel?" He tried hard to feel it, but in the end he could only say with some uncertainty: "Something warm?" He was so confused. Zhihuai's appearance pleased Zhihuai, but the expression on Zhihuai's face made him uneasy. She pursed her lips and looked at Su Ziyi, her face tense, fearing that Su Ziyi would give him an answer that was unacceptable to him.

【2】My Fate in Another World is Up to MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara