Chapter 64- Are you satisfied with your daugher-in-law

Start from the beginning

"There are new clothes in the bookcase, red ones, I won't wear anything else for a while."

He Yushen approached the bathroom door and pinched Nan Yi's round nose again.

After the bedroom door was closed and He Yushen went out, Nan Yi couldn't wait to run out of the bathroom and open the closet.

Another batch of clothes were changed inside, but Liu Yue didn't come. Either He Yushen's clothes were changed or those of the housekeeper.

The red sweater hanging in the cabinet was particularly eye-catching. Nan Yi took it off and got into the bathroom again.

This year's Spring Festival was particularly lively and warm. Although He Zhang didn't have a good attitude toward Nan Yi, he didn't say anything.

On the morning of the first day of the new year, Ling Ran gave Nan Yi a big red envelope.

Ling Ran's tone was gentle. From the first time they met, the way he looked at Nan Yi had never contained any other impurities, only tenderness.

"I'll call you Yiyi from now on. Nice names are just for people." Ling Ran said.

Nan Yi nodded shyly.

"Brother Zhang."

Ling Ran called out to the person next to him.

He Zhang had no expression on his face and took out three red envelopes from his pocket.

After Ling Ran took it, he handed it to Nan Yi first.

"I...don't need..." Nan Yi waved his hands in panic.

He Yushen took it and stuffed it into his hand, and then took one of his own from Ling Ran.

"Just take what Dad Ling gave you." Nan Yi carefully put it in his hand.

The last one was handed to Yunluo's hand.

"Uncle Ling...I don't need it..."

"Take it. If you call me uncle, I will be your elder."

Several people stood in front of the gate. He Zhang supported Ling Ran and wrapped a red scarf around Ling Ran's neck.

"Uncle Ling, let's play for a few more days." Nan Yi knew that it was not suitable for him to keep anyone, but looking at He Yushen's appearance, it was unlikely that he would keep Ling Ran.

She clearly wanted Ling Ran to stay a few more days, but people were already getting in the car and she still didn't speak.

Why are you so tough-talking at the critical moment?

"No, you young people have a young life. Brother Zhang and I have been separated for so long, and I am not afraid of your jokes. We also want to stay together."

When Ling Ran smiled, the fine lines at the corners of his eyes wrinkled slightly, which was the tenderness brought to him by the years.

He Zhang didn't speak, but raised the corners of his mouth slightly and caressed the corners of his eyes.

Every time He Zhang smiled, Ling Ran was by his side.

Ling Ran continued: "As for Shen Shen, I won't be lonely if you are with me."

After Ling Ran finished speaking, Nan Yi raised his head and glanced at He Yushen, his calm black eyes showing no emotion.

"Let's go." He Zhang said softly.

"Yiyi, I want to hear a different title next time we meet, is that okay?"

"Ah!...Okay..." Nan Yi's face turned crimson again. How could he not understand what Ling Ran meant.

Ling Ran was helped into the car by He Zhang. After the car left, Nan Yi, Yu Shen and Yun Luo returned to the villa.

Without He Zhang and Ling Ran, the villa suddenly became a lot deserted.

Ling Ran could talk from time to time back then, but now He Yushen and Yun Luo, the two talkative ones, wouldn't speak once for a long time.

Even the dinner in the evening didn't taste like the New Year.

Tonight, Nan Yi was the first to lie in bed. Listening to the sound of water in the bathroom, he was a little nervous.

Nan Yi thought that He Yushen should sleep well tonight.

While waiting for He Yushen to come out, Nan Yi replied to Yin Feng's New Year's greetings and liked the picture he posted in his circle of friends. It was two hands holding each other tightly [Happy New Year, win the male god. 】

You can see his excitement even in the caption.

"What are you looking at and smiling so happily?"

He Yushen came out wearing a bathrobe. The belt around his waist was loose and ready to fall apart at any time.

"Nothing." Nan Yi looked away.

He Yushen raised his eyebrows slightly, picked up the Happy New Year red envelope that had been placed on the table and handed it to the omega on the bed.

"give to me?"

Nan Yi took it unexpectedly and looked up at He Yushen in front of the bed.

"Well, a New Year's gift for you."

Nan Yi couldn't wait to open it and look at it. It felt hard and didn't look like cash.

It's a black card.

Nan Yi was so shocked that his mouth opened wide and his eyes stared.

"It's not a secondary card this time, I have to take it." He Yushen sat next to him, got on the bed skillfully, and put his arm around Omega's waist.

"That's for sure...don't give it up for free."

In the past, I had no feelings for He Yushen and always thought that I would leave him in the future.

But now that the two like each other, Nan Yi can certainly spend He Yushen's money as a matter of course.

"Little clever devil."

"Go to bed early tonight."

The warm palm was pressed against his flat belly, the tip of his ear was bitten, and the cold touch slowly moved to the back of his neck.

Nan Yi:......................................