Chapter 61- I seem to like you a little bit

Start from the beginning

He said coldly: "You are not allowed to have any contact with Yin Lu in the future."

"knew."

Nan Yi lowered his head and stared at the rabbit ears on his feet in a daze. Even if He Yushen didn't say anything, he would never have contact with Yin Lu in the future. If you don't like others, you can't hang them up.

Too much contact will only lead to misunderstanding.

"Blow my head."

The tone above his head became much calmer and less cold.

He Yushen sat on the chair, and Nan Yi stood behind him and silently blew his wet hair.

The alpha still wasn't wearing his pajamas, and Nan Yi had nowhere to look but could only keep staring at the top of his head.

The deep voice ordered again: "Come to the front and blow."

Nan Yi was stunned for a moment and stood between He Yushen's lazily opened legs, blowing on his half-dried head.

The alpha put his hands around Nan Yi's waist, tilted his head slightly and let his hands scratch around on his head.

Like a lion with its claws clipped.

There were still four days left in the countdown to the Spring Festival, and He Yushen and Yun Luo did not continue going to work.

What happened that night turned out to be a different story.

Nan Yi's broken mobile phone was also thrown away. He Yushen brought him a brand new mobile phone. It was this year's new model and cost seven or eight thousand. It was the best mobile phone Nan Yi had ever used.

He stayed on the sofa and played all afternoon.

In the end, he changed the theme of the phone to a cute little frog, and even the typing tone was changed to his usual little frog, which made a croaking sound every time he typed a word. Nan Yi liked it very much.

Although the Chinese New Year is coming soon, there is no excitement and celebration in the villa as the Spring Festival is approaching.

In the past, Nan Yi never looked forward to the Spring Festival, but now, he not only has an alpha, but also a home that he considers home. He doesn't want to spend this New Year in such a deserted way.

He told He Yushen that he wanted to go out to buy new year's goods. He Yushen didn't say anything and threw him a card.

Nan Yi:............

He just wanted He Yushen to go shopping with him. He didn't want money, just some New Year's goods, and he still had enough money in his card.

So he refused He Yushen's card: "I don't want it."

The alpha, who was looking down at the newspaper, raised his eyes slightly and said calmly: "It's not the secondary card."

"That's not what I meant, could you... drive me there."

"I'm not matching you..." The alpha stopped mid-sentence and put down the newspaper in his hand. He Yushen stood up and changed the subject: "Yunluo, do you want to come with us?"

Yun Luo, who was sitting across from the two men, raised his eyes, his brows slightly furrowed, his eyes dark and unclear.

Yun Luo glanced at Nan Yi and said softly, "No need, you go."

He Yushen took the key from the housekeeper. There was no driver, so He Yushen drove the car himself.

Nan Yi was sitting in the passenger seat, and from time to time he would look sideways at the perfect profile face of the alpha next to him.

Especially the Alpha who drives seriously can always make people blush and their hearts beat.

He Yushen was not blind. At first, a certain little guy restrained himself and only peeked from time to time.

For the rest of the way, he never looked straight ahead, his blazing eyes kept falling on himself.

When he reached a traffic light and the car stopped, He Yushen turned his head.

Nan Yi had no time to look back and was caught red-handed.

He Yushen stared at the omega's embarrassed face and raised the corners of his mouth: "If you want to see it, just see it, secretly."

His words made Nan Yi even more ashamed, and he turned his head away to stare out the window.

He Yushen still chuckled, raised his hand holding the steering wheel, and easily turned Omega's eyes and face.

The slightly raised eyes are cold and pure, clear and full of love.

He Yushen felt a move in his heart and wanted to put him in his arms.

A low and sexy voice sounded, with a smile in his eyes: "Nan Yi, I seem to like you a little. Give me a little omega who is as well-behaved as you."

Nan Yi:!

He Yushen's idea was very simple. The Omega in front of him made him feel very comfortable, like a kitten, tickling his heart from time to time.

When an equally excellent alpha appeared next to Omega, he even felt a little unsure of his own charm.

I love my omega so much, but the thought of following someone else makes me unhappy.

If you always have such a well-behaved Omega by your side, it would be nice to have a little Omega who is as well-behaved and cute as Nan Yi.

"Congratulations... Yu Shen."

"Didi."

The red light has passed, and there is a long queue behind the black Maybach car.

He Yushen looked away and started the car.

He Yushen did not continue speaking, but Nan Yi still blushed.