OITNB

[ Y / N ] 's POV // 11:00am
-------------------------------------

i got thrown in jail a couple days ago for attempted murder. i know nobody in here and it smells like rotten cheese everywhere you go. i started walking to get breakfast as i saw a new inmate.

wait.. is that Rihanna?
the fuck she get thrown in jail for?

yes, ladies and gentlemen, Rihanna got thrown in jail. she grabs her tray and sits right in front of me.

"what's your fine ass doing your time in here for?" she said as she smirked at me.

"attempted murder. funny enough you ask that because that's the same question i was going to ask YOU. what you in here for?"

"getting caught selling illegal drugs and public nudity. hey, how about we get to know each other more?" she said as she held my hand and rubbed it with her thumb.

hold up, i just met her! now she just wants to get busy with me? she doesn't even know my fucking name!

"wait a minute.. i just met you. you don't even know my name, and you think you can just run right over me? fuck no. it don't work like that with me." i said, starting to get annoyed.

"no, chill out. i was just about to ask you. i didn't mean to make it seem like that. sorry, what's your name sweetheart?" she said as she bit her lip.

why the fuck does she have to be so sexy?

" [ y / n ] "

"a beautiful name for someone as beautiful as you." she said as she stared right into my eyes. i started blushing and hid my face so she wouldn't notice.

"who's your roommate?" i asked.

"some girl that people call Crazy Eyes. why do people call her that?" she asked.

"because she has big eyes and she can seem a little coo-coo."

she started giggling a little.

ugh, she's so cute!

"so, [ y / n ] , seems like i have a friend here already." she said winking at me. i bit my lip, getting a little turned on.

the guards called the inmates to go back to their rooms, so me and Rihanna walked back to our rooms. i ended up falling asleep.

Rihanna's POV
------------------
i just got thrown in jail and already met the most beautiful women ever. we had talked and already get along. i want to date her.

i mean, who wouldn't? those beautiful eyes, piercing smile, nice waist and a fat ass. i love her already.

i found her sleeping in her bed as i was walking around and i left a note under her pillow. i hurried back into my room and fell asleep.

she'll be mine someday.

[ Y / N ]'s POV // 10:00pm
-----------------------------------
i woke up and felt something underneath my pillow. it was a note.

[ Y / N ] ,
ever since we met today, i couldn't stop thinking about you. you're beautiful in everyway possible. meet me in the 2nd stall in the bathroom at 10:30pm tonight.
- Rihanna

aw, this is sweet. it's already 10pm, so i decided to perfect myself within the next 20minutes. my hair was a mess and i had to do my hygiene. i got in the shower, put back on my prison clothes, brushed my teeth, and then went back to my room to do my hair.

finally. 10:25pm.

i walked to the bathroom and found the 2nd stall. keep in mind, it's dark and there's only one light in the bathroom. rihanna walks in, grabs my face, and kisses me on my lips.

her lips are soo smooth.

after kissing for 30seconds, we stopped and breathed.

"[y/n] , i love you. i don't care if we just met. i already love you. let me proove it to you." she said looking into my eyes.

"i love you too. how are you going to prove it to me?"

"by doing this." she said as she kissed my lips.

we began to have a full makeout session. she kissed down to my neck and found my sweet spot as i let out a soft moan. she tried to put her hand down my pants, but a guard came into the bathroom and stopped us.

someone always has to fuck something good up, huh?

she told me she loved me before she got pushed into her room. i went back to my room and tried going to sleep, but i couldn't.
questions started to flood in my head.

do i love her too much?
does she really even love me?
is she using me for sex?

i hope she isn't using me. i really do love her.

but what if she really doesn't want to be mine?

__________________________

that was the end of my 1st imagine, OITNB. the next part may come soon, but it will be on a different topic. i hope you enjoyed this! make sure you vote, comment, & subscribe!