Reo: "Heh, it's a dinosaur."
Rei: "Huh? That's not a dinosaur, it's like... That thing?"
Reo: "What thing?"
Rei: "It's like an alien... A fused creature? Either ways, it looks interesting." *Ahem* "And it's mad at you, good luck!!"
Reo: *He turned around to look at the creature, and it was certainly bigger than him.* "Well, dayum~ It looks like a snake and shark crossbreed."

[Sample Photo: Charybdis]

Rei: "There's no popcorn, so I'll just chew something from here

Rei: "There's no popcorn, so I'll just chew something from here. Make the show entertaining, okay?"
Reo: "Tsk, you're enjoying this, huh??"
Rei: "It was your fault, so good luck~!"
Reo: "I hate you!"
Rei: "Yes, yes, I hate you too~!"

Reo was interested with swords during his stay at earth, so he creates a sword whenever he's exploring with Rei. He created a portable sheath for his sword, which is made out of a plant that has an interesting mechanics in its stomach. Reo went to a cave with Rei in the past days, and he found a dark blue ore. He doesn't know what it was, but he thought it's durable enough for a blade. This is the first time where he'll use his sword against a gigantic magical beast, so he's both excited and nervous.

Reo: "Dayum, this thing looks tough. Hey, Rei, would you mind coming here for a second?"
Rei: "Nah, I just found a good seat. If there's an emergency, I'll be there, so try your best to make this entertaining."
Reo: "Bruh... Whatever, I'll just jump into its mouth and hope I won't die."
Rei: "Okay."
Reo: "Okay, heh."

The magical beast rose from the lake, but it's not on land. Reo can't fight in the water, so he flew above the air before striking down. The scales were tough, so his blade barely made it through. He kept circling around the enormous beast, until he finally follows his joke to Rei. He tightly held his sword before aiming for its mouth, and he pierced the blade as far as it could go. The magical beast struggled, which caused huge waves to create a whirlpool. The beast used one of its fins to attack Reo, and he got a deep wound before getting pushed by the waves.

Rei: "Oi, are you okay?"
Reo: "Would you mind coming here for at least a second??"
Rei: "Your wound looks severe, so I guess I don't mind...?" *She began approaching her brother.*
Reo: "Hurry up!"
Rei: "Kay, I changed my mind~"
Reo: "Oi!!"
Rei: "Just kidding, lol~" *She kept walking towards Reo.*
Reo: "You're annoying." *He stood up and kissed Rei."
Rei: "Are you mad?"
Reo: *His wound began regenerating.* "Yep, I'm in the mood to murder someone~ To be fair, I'm considering you, but I have to murder that thing first!! I need the fin!!"
Rei: "Since when have you been obsessed with fins? Welp, I don't mind lending a hand, so do you need help or nah?"
Reo: "You're already here, so is it even necessary for you to ask? You got interested, didn't you?"

Rei discovered their regeneration ability, but they are not aware of magic during this time. The two of them were fired up, so they unconsciously used magic. Reo was still holding his sword, and he unknowingly charged it with electric, while Rei began emitting a burning mana. Reo didn't feel the heat because they're basically regenerating together. They flew towards the magical beast, and they kept attacking it. The water, electric, and heat was repeated in the beast' system, which made it collapse after a while. Reo was satisfied, and he used his sword to collect some glowing fins. He doesn't care about the rest, so Rei borrowed his sword to divide the corpse in smaller parts. She also has her own bag, which is made out of the same plant that Reo used for the sheath of his sword, and it was useful since she stored the parts inside.

<Chapter 2, Extra: Kalego's Perspective>

Kalego's POV: The chair demon assigned me to catch these kids, but they don't seem dangerous... Except for one thing, how did they know about my name and bloodline ability? Are they sent by an enemy? I need to report this to the Chair-Demon, and I hope he takes this matter seriously. They look like they fought something before arriving here, what could it be?

<Chapter 3, Extra: Entrance Exams>

Shichiro: "Alright, you two are officially my adopted siblings from this moment onward! Reo-kun said that you two came here to enroll, right? It's quite late, but I can still enroll you! You're somewhat older than most of our first years, but I think it's fine. You turned 15 two weeks ago, right?"
Reo|Rei: "Yep!"
Shichiro: "Kalego-kun will handle your entrance exams. Do your best, okay? I'll wait for the results, so good luck!!"
Reo|Rei: "We'll do our best!"

The twins went to Kalego, and they were told to sit down for a written exam. Their knowledge about survival were quite fine, but they didn't do as well regarding the topic of magic. They barely passed the written exam, but Kalego acknowledged it, especially because he thought that the twins weren't taught much about magic. They moved on to test their magical ability, and it somehow caused a havoc.

Rei: *A fireball appeared on her palm.*
Reo: [Hoh, that looks cool!] *He surrounded himself with electric.*
Rei: [What are you, Pikachu? Let me try that.] *She also surrounded herself with electric.*
Reo: [I can use fire too~] *A black fireball appeared on his palm.*
Rei: [Hoh, are you trying to compete with me?] *The wind began circling her, which caught the electric and fire. Now, she looks like a super saiyan.*
Reo: [Game on!] *He copied her, but he added water into the whirlwind.*
Rei: [Heh, don't cry if you lose.] *Her whirlwind took the form of a dragon.*
Reo: [Dragon? That's cringey!] *His whirlwind took the form of a wolf.*
Rei: [Heh, using the same form as your children? How pathetic!] *Her dragon-shaped whirlwind released a fused magic sphere.*
Reo: [Nah, this ain't them! Wolves are simply cooler than dragons!] *His wolf-shaped whirlwind formed a fused magic claw.*

The two of them agreed on using simple magic before the exam, but their pride changed that. And now, they're engaging in serious combat, which caused minor damage to the walls. Kalego was trying to stop them in the background, but they didn't hear him, so he joined the battle and used his Cerberion to pin them down. After the incident, Reo and Rei were confirmed to be perfect for joining the misfit class.

-End-