commiting felony for fun

Start from the beginning

"anything?"

her eyes peered into his. he noticed the small sparkles within her eyes shine back at him, they may have just been the ceiling light but it was so easy for him to stare at her for hours.

he gulped loudly, nodding vigorously.

"okay." she smiled sweetly, enough to make his heart twist. "can you be quiet?"

★彡

jeno chuckled at the story, enjoying it a little bit too much for yangyang's liking.

"it's just the dynamic we have, you wouldn't understand." he excused himself. "can we focus on the mission? please!" he pleaded. "thank you."

they shared a look.

"okay so we can't go through the front door. we have to get to the back door so we don't arouse any suspicion."

"you look like you don't arouse anyone." maya quipped.

"nice one." jeno laughed.

"hey stop bullying yangs! he's the one who invited us to commit a crime. we should be grateful." jaemin scolded.

she rolled her eyes. "fine.."

"thank you jaemin." he said gratefully "now follow my lead. i'll show you real spy work."

yangyang sprinted out from behind the tree and rolled across the floor. he then threw in a few poorly executed cartwheels and army crawls across the road. he wasn't even halfway through the street while performing his second star jump despite the road being extremely narrow.

"does he know it's easier and quicker to just walk?" jeno questioned.

"£10 he gets run over while doing all this." maya betted, jutting her hand out for anyone to take her offer.

jaemin shook her hand. "deal."

★彡

"great the door's locked." jaemin sighed, trying the door handle once again. "now what?"

jeno peered into the keyhole and noticed his view was blocked by an object placed into it.

"the key is still in there," he observed.

yangyang slapped his hand onto his back with a beaming smile full of pride.

"i knew you'd be great at this."

"okay but how do we get in? only way is to find another way in so someone can unlock it from the inside."

silence fell between them as they racked their brains. maya stared at all the possible entrances. all windows and doors locked tightly. her eyes drifted downwards until they met with her ingenious idea.

"have you ever fit through a cat flap before?" she asked

"only once for a dare." jeno admitted "i got stuck and haechan had to get me out. going to the gym didn't help me."

"yeah don't you just hate it when you're too buff."

maya squatted beside the cat flap of the door, pushing it open. her hand fell through therefore revealing their new and only plan.

"so who's going to go in?"

"my shoulders are too broad." jaemin backed up "i've been hitting the gym too."