Zac was pulling in, after finally catching up to Fatima, he jumped out the car going to Fatima rescue.

"Yo nigga put her the fuck down" Zac yelled, catching Ian's attention. Zac grabbed Fatima, while she was still on 10, swinging.

"Yo Fatima relax, I'm here. You have to calm down" Zac said calmly. "I know you mad but you have to think about little mama right now, all this other shit is for the birds bro" He said, and a swift of calmness came over Fatima.

She fell in Zac's arms, as she cried. Zac rubbed her back as comfort. Ian went to go check on Morgan, but she refused the help.

" Enough nigga" Ian said walking back over to Fatima and Zachary. "Nigga what?!" Zac said looking at Ian confused.

"I said enough, who the fuck is you?" Ian asked, and Zac had chuckled. "Listen nigga, you don't want these problems, so back the fuck from away from me, real shit" Zac spat.

"Zac!!" Jaycee yelled coming out the back door, she seen Morgan on the ground, and rushed to get her medical assistance.

Fatima didn't have no more energy, she got out of Zac's embrace and went back inside the hospital to Izzy, to yet another surprise.

"Who is the child?" Fatima asked the nurse that was in Izzy's room, "the patient brother" The nurse said before leaving out the room.

"So this nigga is married, with a kid" Fatima thought in her head, as she nodded going back outside.

"So you telling me, you was playing house at some bitch house, and not paying attention to what the fuck my daughter was eating." Fatima said

"No fatima it wasn't even like that, I took the sandwich out of Morgan's hand, I didn't know that indigo, my son already had gave her some" Ian said honestly.

"You are one low down dirty ass nigga, sitting in the hospital with a bitch that you cheated on me with, WITH HER SON and didn't even bring it to my attention my child is in the hospital, I fucking hate you" Fatima said with the last bit of energy she had.

"Fatima I'm sick" Ian blurted out, as she was walking back inside of the hospital.

"The only thing I'm sick of, is your grimey ass. Don't give me that bull shit ass excuse, sick my ass nigga"

" I'm telling you the truth Fatima, I got a couple weeks left and I just want us to be on the best of terms" Ian said sadly.

"Come get your son out my daughter's room. I don't ever want to see you again. For all I care, you could die tomorrow nigga. I'm so fucking done with you" She said, although she didn't mean it, she was upset and furious.

Had he been paying attention to Izzy none of this would of happened, why did he feel comfortable enough to bring Izzy around another bitch, she haven't meet yet, these were all the things she was thinking, as she went back in the hospital.

" I tried to stop security the best of my ability, if something like this happens again, it's out of my hands" Jaycee told Zachary.

"I'm gone try to keep her calm, but get that nigga off the hospital premises right now ". Zac said.

"I'm on it now" Jaycee said walking away.

After some time had passed, Zac gave Fatima some time to calm down, he sat outside of Izzy's room, as he watched Fatima in mommy mode, something about her jumping into mommy action , turned him on.

Zac got up from the chair and knocked on the door, Fatima had signal for him to come in.

"Yo you good?" Zac asked her " and you don't got to lie to me either, if you ain't good that's okay" Zac said sweetly.

"I don't even want to think about none of that right now, just worrying about my baby" She said.

"Is little mama alright?" He asked, as he grabbed Izzy little fingers , she wrapped her fingers around Zac's finger tight, and Zac smiled.

"She likes you, and yes she's doing well" Fatima said.

" Soon as she gets out of here, she's getting spoiled with some toys, my treat"

"Oh chile, she have enough" "ain't nothing wrong with having more" He said. Fatima just shook her head..

The next morning had rolled around, Morgan was release from the hospital with minor injuries, she walked into her home with Ian in the kitchen and Indigo who was on the couch sleep.

You sneaky bitch" Ian said to Morgan as walked into the kitchen area. "you told her didn't you? I told you keep your fucking mouth shut and you didn't"

"Ian I didn't tell her shit, yes I thought about it but I didn't, calling me out my name is not what we about to"

"How did she find out then Morgan? Huh?" He said getting in her face.

"Ian fucking move, I don't know how she find out nor do I fucking care that she did" Morgan spat at him.

"You starting with me, and didn't even ask if I was fucking okay! You let your bitch ass baby momma put me in the hospital, all bets are off. I'm done with you"

"Morgan, you shouldn't have ran your fucking mouth, with that wife shit, so that's on you. Learn to shut the fuck up sometimes , you was just so anxious to see her, now you found out what she's really about, you mad at me" Ian Scolded her.

"Well that bitch needs to know who comes first around this bitch"

" She caught me lacking, that bitch got something bad coming her way" Morgan threatened, as she walked away to go take a shower.

Ian wasn't really worried, Morgan was all talk no action. Ian continued to make his coffee, as he went to sit back down on the couch.

After Izzy was released from the hospital, Zac took them out to breakfast, then they parted ways, Zac figured on his way home, he'll pull up on Karen, which he did.

Karen was outside her apartment, Zac figured she was just coming home from the night out.

"Yo Karen, let me holler at you real quick" Zac said, "Zac you can come inside, we don't always have to talk outside" She said, as she rolled her eyes.

"Nah I'm good out here" Zac said leaning up against her truck, "Okay whatever Zac, what do you want?" She asked him.

"Ian" Zac said. "Ian what?" Karen said confused.

"Karen do not play fucking dumb with me right now, I'm not in the mood for your games" He yelled at her.

"What about him?" she asked.

"That's that nigga baby, isn't it? You got me claiming a fucking child that's not even mine, where the fuck they do that at"

"Zachary, this is your child!" "Karen how many weeks are you? Tell me that"

"4 week's Zachary, why does that even matter?"

"My point exactly that ain't my fucking baby, Karen I haven't slept with you in almost 3 months, if that was my child you'll be like 6 - 9 weeks, find you someone else to play with, not me." He replied

" Did I say 4 weeks, I meant to say I'm 7 weeks, Zac this is your baby, so stop, just stop" She said.

"One delusional ass bit- girl .. you know what since I know this ain't my child, me and you literally don't have shit else to say to each other, on and that 2 bands I had my bank reverse that shit" Zac said lastly before getting back in his car and pulling off.

Karen ramble through her purse to look for her phone, when she founded it, she used Face ID to unlock her phone, and going to her bank app, last time she checked she had $2019.99

As she checking now she only had $9.99 because they took a $10 free.

"Ouuu this motherfucker" She yelled pissed off. Her phone dinged again, alerted her that Apple took that last $9.99 she had, which was just the icing on the cake, that pissed her off even more.