Love's Crescendo | Yunjin Le Sserafim

Y/N POV

Yunjin and I had been dating for a few months, and I had seen that she had a significant interest in music, mainly production. Yunjin would go on about her dream of owning her own recording studio and pushing her profession to the next level whenever the topic came up. I admired her as I listened to her. Yunjin had many innovative ideas, but she lacked the money to make them a reality.

"Sweetie," I murmured one evening as we sat on her enormous couch, surrounded by ancient vinyl albums and music magazines. "Your dream of having your own recording studio means so much to you, doesn't it?"

Yunjin's eyes shone brightly, and she nodded happily. "Oh, of course, babe! It's been my goal since I was young, and I can't imagine doing anything else. But, you know, getting started in this field isn't simple. The equipment and studio space I require are both too pricey."

I grinned, recognising her difficult situation. "You're right, it's not easy, but sweetie, I believe in you. I believe in your abilities and your enthusiasm. Let's work together to make your idea a reality."

Yunjin stared at me, her eyes twinkling with hope and astonishment. "You'd really do that for me, babe?"

I agreed by nodding. "Absolutely. I want you to succeed, and I'll go to any lengths in order to help you get there."

With that, I embarked on my journey to make Yunjin's dream a reality. I concealed my ideas from her, thinking that the ideal surprise would be a completed recording studio into which she could enter. I began researching the finest equipment for her needs, speaking with industry experts, and scouting prospective studio locations. It took a lot of effort, but I was determined to see it through.

I went from one music company networking event to the next, looking for people that might help Yunjin's ambition become a reality. At one of these gatherings, I struck up a discussion with a seasoned music producer named Jee. He had a salt-and-pepper beard and an air of wisdom that commanded respect right away.

"Hi, I'm Y/N," I said as I extended my hand. "I'm looking to open a recording studio for Huh Yunjin, my girlfriend. She's a brilliant producer, but we need advice and support."

Jee looked at me for a moment before smiling pleasantly. "Y/N, it's not often that you come across someone who is that dedicated. Tell me a little bit more about Yunjin and her music."

I began with an animated overview of Yunjin's interests and abilities. Jee listened intently, nodding and occasionally asking questions. When I eventually came to a halt, he leaned in and said, "I see you really trust in her. What do you think? I believe I may be able to help."

Jee introduced me to other key individuals in the business in the weeks that followed, including engineers, musicians, and even a few investors who believed in Yunjin's potential. Every link got us one step closer to fulfilling what we wanted.

Months of planning and hard labour followed. The recording studio was finally finished, and I had acquired a large space in the city's cultural district. I had purchased state-of-the-art recording equipment, soundproofed the walls, and designed a control room that resembled something out of a music producer's fantasy. It was perfect. A haven for Yunjin's creativity.

-TIMESKIP-

When our anniversary approached, I escorted Yunjin to the studio while covering her eyes with a blindfold. Her heart was pounding with anticipation, as she was interested and eager. The inside of the studio was bathed in gentle, pleasant lighting and glittered with modern machinery.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now, sweetie." I replied, my voice shaking with excitement.

Yunjin took off the blindfold, and her eyes widened as she took in her surroundings. She exclaimed, taken aback by the wonderfully arranged studio, and tears welled up in her eyes.

"Surprise!" My pulse was beating with frantic excitement as I exclaimed.

Yunjin's voice trembled as she went inside, her fingertips roaming over the mixing board and the slick, contemporary microphones. "Oh, my God," she said. "Is this real, babe?"

A smile spread across my face as I nodded. "It's entirely yours, sweetie. Your dream studio."

Yunjin looked at me, her eyes full of thanks and affection. "You did this for me?"

I nodded, my heart bursting with joy. "I did it because I love you and believe in you. I want you to be successful and happy." Yunjin wrapped me in her arms, her voice strangled with passion. "You're amazing, and I'm the luckiest person in the world to have you, babe."

Yunjin's recording studio became her sanctuary, her haven of creation and devotion, from then on. She worked long hours in the studio, pouring her heart and emotions into her music and creating songs that reflected her own style and vision. The studio was a creative paradise, its walls booming with the melodies and beats of her aspirations.

On one of the nights, after the sun had already set beyond the horizon, sending a gloomy tone into the studio, I discovered Yunjin deep in her work. Her fingers flew around the mixing board, making little changes to the sound. She wore huge, noise-cancelling headphones, which she periodically removed from her ears to listen for musical details.

I leaned against the open entrance of the studio, observing her with pride and adoration. "You've been at it for hours, sweetie." I remarked, a chuckle in my voice.

Yunjin looked up, her headphones dropping out of her ears and her eyes wide with astonishment. "I didn't even notice the time, babe." she acknowledged, her lips pursed in an embarrassed look.

I approached her and placed a delicate kiss on her brow. "You're so committed, sweetie. It's fantastic to see you in such a natural state."

Her cheeks turned a delicate pink as she flushed. "It's all because of you, you know. I wouldn't be living my dream if you hadn't made this studio a reality."

For a brief time, we stood there, bathed in the warm glow of the studio's lighting, and the love that surrounded us was as real as the music in the air. It was a love born of hard work and mutual support.

-TIMESKIP-

Yunjin's reputation as a great music producer rose as her career took off. Local artists, as well as known producers, began to take note of her work. Her phone rang with a message one day as we sat in the studio listening to one of her recent compositions. It came from a well-known artist who had heard about her work and wanted to work with her.

As Yunjin read the message, her eyes widened. Her enthusiasm was evident. "Take a look at this, babe! They want me to produce a song for their future album!" she shouted as she showed me the message.

My heart swelled with pride as I beamed. "Wow, sweetie! That's incredible! They notice your talent."

Her eyes were filled with appreciation as she turned to face me. "It's all because of you and the belief you had in me, babe."

Our love story blossomed as we supported each other in our various jobs. Yunjin frequently reminded me that her achievement was due to my persistent support and commitment to seeing her ambition realised. It was a friendship that grew deeper with each passing day as we celebrated one another's victories and worked together to overcome obstacles.

I walked my own tech world with Yunjin's guidance and connections in the music industry. We frequently found ourselves working side by side, each pursuing our dreams with passion and determination. With Yunjin's encouragement, I created a business that had previously been nothing more than a distant concept.

Our love story became a tribute to the strength of support, devotion, and the undying confidence that we could overcome any obstacle together. Yunjin's love of music had brought us together, and our shared commitment to make one other's goals come true had kept us together for a lifetime. Our love was like a symphony, with each note symbolising a milestone reached and a goal accomplished.

-THE END-