Draco scoffed, rolling his eyes as he looked down at them, 'God, the three of you have turned into a bunch of softies,' he spat in disgust as he looked at Mattheo, Theodore and Jasper, 'you should be embarassed.'

'No, whats embarassing is walking around with tweedle dee and tweedle dumb behind you as body guards because you're too weak to actually do anything yourself,' Astra sneered, turning in her seat to look at Draco and his goons head on.

There was of course nothing at all little about Crabbe and Goyle, but as the High Table was full of teachers, neither of them could do more than crack their knuckles and scowl.

'I'd take you on any time on my own,' said Malfoy. 'Tonight, if you want. Wizard's duel. Wands only – no contact. What's the matter? Never heard of a wizard's duel before, I suppose?'

'Of course I have dip shit,' said Astra, 'just found it funny how you want no contact, is that because you know I would beat your ass in hand to hand combat?' she asked with a glare

'Yeah right,' Draco said, his smirk faltering a little bit, 'I just want to prove that i'm better at magic then you and your stupid friend,' he said, looking over at Alora

Mattheo's fist clenched tightly but he kept his mouth shut, glaring over at Draco.

'Alora is my second, who's yours?' Astra said. Alora felt her heart speed up a little. Seoncd? What the hell was that? Still she nodded her head, going along with it since she trusted that Astra wouldnt put her forward if she thought something bad would happen

Malfoy looked at Crabbe and Goyle, sizing them up.

'Crabbe,' he said. 'Midnight all right? We'll meet you in the trophy room, that's always unlocked.'

When Malfoy had gone, Alora and Astra looked at each other.

'What is a wizard's duel?' said Alora. 'And what do you mean, I'm your second?'

'Well, a second's there to take over if you die,' said Astra casually, reaching over to Mattheo's plate and going to grab some of the pork crackling but he swatted her hand away, earning a small pout from the girl.

Theodore rolled his eyes and took the pork crackling off his plate and put it onto Astra's. Astra grinned widely, 'that's why youre my favourite Theo!' she giggled. Alora grinned at her friend but then she began to get worried.

Catching the look on Alora's face, Mattheo added quickly, 'but people only die in proper duels, you know, with real wizards. The most Astra and Malfoy'll be able to do is send sparks at each other. Neither of them knows enough magic to do any real damage. I doubt you'll even have to do anything. I bet he expected her to refuse, anyway.'

'And what if I wave my wand and nothing happens?' Alora says in worry

'Throw it away and I'll punch him on the nose,' Astra said with a shrug, happily eating her food, 'besides, have some faith in me Potter, I'm gonna win. There's no way i'm gonna lose to bleach boy.'

'Right well we are coming with you guys,' Jasper spoke up

'Why?' Alora asked in confusion

'To make sure nothing bad happens obviously,' Mattheo replied as if it were the most obvious thing in the world

'Well i'm going so that I can watch Draco get his ass handed to him by Black,' Theodore grinned

'Excuse me.' They all looked up. It was another Slytherin girl. Sure Alora and Astra should have expected it when they had sat at the Slytherin table for dinner, but they hadnt expected so many people to come up to them