Dom pointed over to him. "Leon! Keep on those scanners!"

"Copy that." He gave Lala one more glance back before getting in his car.

"Alright. Let's go." Everyone got into their respective civics and drove off towards the impending doom they felt in their stomachs.

-

Shortly after driving, they approached the targeted truck.

"I got eyes on the load." Vince walkied from next to Dom. The others spotted it a few seconds later from their formation.

Dom's voice was heard next as he moved up to cut off the truck. "Okay! Go time!"

From Lala's position next to Letty, she could see Vince raising himself out of the roof of Dom's car. He then shot the contraption into the window of the truck that Lala saw her sister holding earlier. 'Holy shit' was all she could think.

"We're all good man. I got nothing on the scanners." Leon spoke into the walkie next. Lala revved her engine and zig zagged from next to Letty to getting in front of her.

"I'm moving in." She spoke over the walkie and drove up to the side of the truck, where could see the man fidgeting with something. A shotgun. "Vince!" She shouted into the walkie.

Dom had seen the gun as well and tried to yank Vince back into the car, just missing him. He smacked the roof of the car in an attempt to catch his attention. "Vince, don't! Get back in!"

But Vince couldn't hear Dom's pleas over the wind whipping through his ears and hair. He had already hooked himself to the line and climbed onto the back of the civic. Then he launched himself onto the front of the truck.

"Vince!" Dom yelled one more time, but it was too late. The trucker shot his gun at Vince who ducked down, the shot hitting the hood of the truck. Everyone swerved out of the way as he momentarily lost control.

"He's got a damn shotgun! Leon!" Dom spoke into the walkie and Lala dropped gears to fall back.

"Back off! Get him off of there!" Leon yelled back and tried racking his brain for a new gameplan.

Dom cursed under his breath and decreased his speed to line up more with Vince. The man clung to the grill of the truck in fear for his life.

"Get me off this thing!" Vince yelled across to him, "Pull up!"

"Unhook! Unhook yourself. Do it!" Dom yelled back, reaching an arm out to him. "Do it!"

"I can't get it!" Vince yelled fearfully, his body felt like it was frozen and he didn't realize he kept reaching for Dom.

"You can do it!" Dom shouted back and a gunshot was fired at his taillight. It caused him to fall back before regaining his position. "Come on, Vince!"

Tired of feeling helpless and watching it all unfold, Lala shifted gears and sped up in front of the truck. She grabbed her radio and spoke into it. "Dom! I'm pulling up to distract him!"

She heard her sister protest the idea but Lala was already in front of the trucker, her hands gripping the wheel with adrenaline rushing through her body. "Come on, shithead! Shot doesn't get better than this." She swerved her car in front of him almost like she was teasing the driver. He didn't like it.