Qin Ying also laughed at that time: "She looks like me, but my personality is just like yours."

  After waiting for so long, the couple finally has a daughter-in-law, as long as the daughter-in-law is a woman!

  It's a pity that the couple were happy too early. They asked about the girl's situation: "She is really good at her job. She is an excellent retired female soldier. She is a female military doctor. This kid has really good taste."

  "I have to show off to Lao Zhang next door. My youngest son picked a military flower."

  "I'm still studying medicine, so reliable!"

  "What's the girl's name? She's our first daughter-in-law."

  The person who inquired for Gu Zean and his wife replied: "Zhan Aiping."

  Gu Ze'an clapped his hands happily: "Zhang Aiping? Her name sounds very upright. She is a serious girl."

  He pushed and pulled his wife's shoulders: "I asked you to name your daughter Gu Aiying but you didn't do it."

  Qin Yingze was stunned for a moment, feeling something was wrong: "Is this girl's surname Zhang or Zhan? Zhang Zhang's bow or..."

  "My surname is Zhan, which means Zhan has great ambitions. Ai means Ai, who is in the ascendant, and Ping means Ping, who met by chance. This name is very heroic and full of vitality!" The other person thought hard and said good things.

  Gu Zean, Qin Ying and his wife were shocked when they heard the name.

  Zhan Aiping, a female military doctor, is in Shanghai...

  The appearance of a person appeared in their minds at the same time.

  Gu Ze'an was dumbfounded: "...did I hear it correctly?"

  Qin Ying was stunned: "Is it Pingping? Ai Feihong's daughter?"

  Qin Ying will always remember that woman. She told her that she was like "everywhere in life, just like a flying dragon stepping on snow and mud."

  --impermanence of life.

  The relationship between Qin Ying and Ai Feihong was like enemies but not friends, and they were often quarrelsome. She gave birth to five sons, and she was quite envious of her eldest daughter Pingping, and wished she could be her biological daughter.

  Qin Ying dotes on Ping Ping. This child has been naughty since he was a child, just like her youngest son Gu Sheng. The two are about the same age and they always fight together. Qin Ying often gets in trouble. Of course, she helps Ping Ping.

  Gu Ze'an was very jealous because Pingping wouldn't let him hold her and said she liked Aunt Qin more. So he especially disliked such a lively little girl who chattered every day: "If she is so naughty, whoever marries her in the future will be unlucky."

  Gu Ze'an also secretly told Qin Ying: "In the future, our daughters will also be taught like this. If a daughter is taught like this, it will be great if she marries an enemy in the future. Let's take revenge on him like this."

  Qin Ying scolded him: "What nonsense are you talking about? Why did you say that about Pingping?"

  "I'm praising Pingping. This temperament has grown up. At least we won't be bullied by that wild boy!"

  ...

  The events of that year were vividly remembered one by one, playing on a loop in front of Gu Zean and his wife.