•~Bad Morning~•

Start from the beginning

Earthquake woke up the next morning. He quickly get ready and started to cook breakfast. By the time he finished, it's already 4:48 am.

(It's almost 5:00 am... Seems like I'll skip breakfast for today...) Thought Earthquake.

Earthquake wrote a simple note for his siblings before going to school. He then quickly get ready to get out of the house.

At School
5:17am

Earthquake arrived at the council room and the first thing he saw was Yaya doing some work in her laptop.

"I'm here, sorry for making you wait," said Earthquake as he sat in front of Yaya.

"Ah, no no it's fine. I'm sorry for asking you to come here early in the morning," said Yaya.

"It's fine. It's also my responsibility to know about this council work. What is the work about anyway?" Ask Earthquake.

"You know about the upcoming festival that will be held at our school this month right? We need some suggestions on what activities do we need to do," said Yaya.

"But didn't we already ask help for the other members to give us some suggestions?" Ask Earthquake.

"Yes, and they already gave their suggestions to me. Right now, we just need to choose 5 or 6 activities and discuss about it. And we also need to ask the principal for her agreement with our choices," Yaya as she let Earthquake take a look at her laptop.

"All of their suggestions are great. If I'm not mistaken, the festival will be held from the morning right?" Ask Earthquake since Yaya is the one who had the schedule planner.

"Yes, the festival will start from the morning to the end of school. Though we do have to stay a bit late at school because we need to clean things up. And before I forgot, we need to make posters to promote and inform the students about this," explain Yaya.

"I already thought about the design of the posters, I'll send it to you later. Well, what would you like to pick for this festival Yaya?" Ask Earthquake.

"I think I'll pick... The Cafe, The Photoshoot and The Book Explore," said Yaya with a smile.

"Alright, then I'll pick The Haunted House, The Arcade and The Art Museum," said Earthquake.

After They Done Discussing
6:13am

"Alright, that's all for this morning. Thank you for coming here, Quake. Sorry for troubling you," said Yaya as she packed her things up.

"Don't apologize, it's also my responsibility. Thanks for your cooperation," Earthquake said.

"Well, if you don't mind, I'll be taking my leave. Ying said she wants to come at 6:25am to study with me," said Yaya.

"Alright then, goodbye Yaya. See you in class," Earthquake said. Yaya didn't reply with noise, instead she just nodded her head and wave her hand as a sign of goodbye.

(Yaya is in her serious mode early in the morning. That dragged me to be in my serious mode also...) Thought Earthquake as he sighed deeply and look at his watch.

(It's still early... I guess I'll go to pray first before doing some work) thought Earthquake as he started to make his move to do his prayer.

Time Skip!
6:21am

Earthquake was walking down the hall when suddenly, he saw a green head boy was coming back and forth in the middle of hallway. It looks like something is not right. He immediately went to that person to see what's wrong.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Earthquake ask. Why is there someone walking back and forth in the hallway early in the morning anyway?

"Senior! Can you help my friend?! He's trapped in one of the abandoned classroom!" The green hair man said. Earthquake was shocked when he heard that.

"Which classroom did your friend get trapped in?!" Ask Earthquake. He has to deal with this thing early in the morning? You must be joking.

"At the old art class!" The green hair says with a really anxious tone.

"Alright, calm down, I have the key. Follow me," Earthquake said as he went to the old classroom.

Once he arrived there, he heard some noise, but he's not sure where it came from. He then tried to open it without using a key and surprisingly, it wasn't locked at all.

"The door is not even lock-" before Earthquake could finish his sentence, the green hair boy take the key away from him, pushed him into the dark room and close the door.

"Enjoy your time, dear senior," said Adu Du as he locked the door. Probe then appear beside Adu Du with a sly smirk.

••••

"Open this door!" Earthquake said as he punch the door. There's only very little light in the room.

"Calm down Mr. President," said someone from behind Earthquake.

"You shouldn't struggle too much, right Ren~?" Said the girl who sat beside the man called 'Ren'.

Earthquake who recognize really well the owner of the voice turned around in shock and fear.

"What do you guys want now..." Ask Earthquake.

———

Taking attendance of my diamonds♡
Who miss me?
I'm sorry for not uploading anything.
I'm too focused with works.
But I don't think I'll abandoned this book.
I'll try to make time to continue this book.
But I'm sorry, I couldn't do any promises.
Also, I'm very surprised on how this book has improve.
Like, I haven't updated in months yet the notification keeps coming to me.
I really am happy that you guys support me.
Thank you very much!
Thank you for the 16k reads and 960 votes!
I really appreciate it!
Also, before I end this, I want to say sorry again for not uploading often and for not keeping my promises.
I'll try to be better.
Please forgive me.
Another thing is— I'm actually having an exam this week so...
Wish me luck 🤞
That's all for now.
Thank you for supporting me and stay with me until now.
I love you guys, my diamonds.
I hope you guys will always be happy in life.
-
The Creator

1427 words