"Word on the street is that these guys aren't laying down anymore." She told him and he furrowed his brows in confusion. "What? I have connections."

Vince crossed his arms over his chest, "you don't think we should do it?" He asks and the others all share looks.

"No, personally the way I see it - do what you have to do. No matter what he gotta be safe about it. I'd hate to see anyone go down for something like that." She squeezed Dom's hand in a sisterly way and turned to walk off with Letty before Leon and Brian rushed over to where they stood.

"Yo! Heads up, bro. We got problems." Leon said to Dom and Lala looked at him then at Brian. His face showed that Leon hadn't been exaggerating. Letty came over to them and stood at her sister's hip.

"What?" Dom asked him not in the mood for a fight or having to get some wannabe racer to cough over his lost money.

"Jesse." Was all Leon said and Lala scanned the area for the Jetta before she saw him hauling out of there as if he was on fire.

She looked at Leon and Brian. "Where's Jesse going?"

"He just raced Tran. For slips." He informed them and Dom cursed while rubbing his forehead.

"I just raced Tran five or six sets back. He's not happy from that either." Lala turned to Letty and she gave her a 'well shit' look. Before she could even ask where he could've gone,  Johnny Tran himself pulled to a stop in his Honda and jumped out. She was tired of seeing his arrogant face.

"Where's he going?" His voice angry and demanding respect from the group in front of him. Dom stepped forward along with Vince and Leon.

"He went to the car wash." He lied not so smoothly to the frustrated man. Lala turned her head when a smirk threatened to come out. She glanced at Brian, but he somehow ended up on the other side of the slowly forming crowd. Even if anything jumped off - he couldn't get to her fast enough. He sure as shit would try though.

"Whatever. Go fetch my car." Johnny demanded.

"Go fetch your car?" Dom questioned and looked at the others by his side. Lala spoke up from between Vince and Letty.

"We're not on your block. You better watch who you talk to like that." Her glare at him was enough to get his blood to boil. It was bad enough that he just kept continuously losing to Viper but now she was also disrespecting him in front of everyone just like she had disrespected Lance.

Dom motioned with his arms for his crew to fall back over to their camped out set up. Leon walking in front by Vince, Letty and Lala behind them, and Dom bringing up the rear.

"Toretto!" Johnny bellowed in desperation and anger. The name call out made Dom stop in his tracks and turn to him. "SWAT came into my house! Disrespected my whole family...because somebody narc'd me out. And you know what? It was you!"

The false allegations and disrespect thrown his way in front of everyone, especially his family, made Dominic Toretto see red. He lunged at Johnny Tran and a full fledged fight broke out between the two racers. This was a fight everyone wanted to see so naturally the crowd multiplied and started shoving forwards.

Lala's eyes went wide and she looked around quickly for somebody she knew that she could get out of this circle with but it was all random racers and racerats. She tried getting to Letty but was shoved from behind causing her to whip around to hit the person but Brian had taken care of that already. He grabbed her and pulled her to him and off to the side. She held on as if her life depended on it. Yes she could protect herself but everything felt like it was moving way too fast for her in that crowd.