Act 1: Goddess entering the fray once more

Start from the beginning

A.N: For reference, place her in the corridor with all her belongings; this is not my art.

"Who are you?... Where is my squad?"

I sluggishly grabbed onto my lancer that was placed right beside me and tried to get up but felt pain all over my body causing me to grunt a bit before getting back up on my own feet. I saw the stranger stand back up and towering over me, I was 5'11 she had got to be 6'9 or 7'2. I am doing my best not to look straight towards her chest as I can hear her softly cough to gain my attention.

???: "I'm Red Hood, a former member of Goddess Squad, and-."

"I never heard of that squad before"

Red Hood: "Seriously? Have you never heard of us before?..."

I could see her glimpsing at one of the Locust's corpses staring it down for a moment before looking at me seriously. I could tell she could have something to say regarding the Locust corpse.

Red Hood: "Well shit....you know a place called the ark?"

"I haven't heard of that as well."

Red Hood: "What is this world name?"

"We are on Sera"

I watch her take a few steps away planting the barrel of her gun onto the ground and contesting about something, seeing her lean her head back and exhale before she looks down at me and has a smug-like grin on her face I think I'm in danger.

Red Hood: "I guess, I am stuck with you until I figure out something. And I didn't catch your name soldier boy~."

NO POV:

Red Hood leans towards Jaune using her free hand as support by placing it on the wall that he is standing in front of, Jaune has a clear view of her cleavages but keeps his wits as he quickly straightens his back and looks straight forward and speaks formally.

Jaune: "Private Jaune Courtmen, new Member of the Laughing Dogs squad!"

Red Hood: "Oh? What a cute name you got there Mr Jaune~ After we get out of this place alive I want to get a proper look at what you look like without that helmet of yours, Deal?"

Jaune is very hesitant at first cause one of his lessons was to keep his helmet on at all times but in his current position he is, he doesn't have a choice, He agrees.

3 minutes later... Red Hood's POV:

I was following Jaune as he paced through the corridor since he had a flashlight it would make sense he would be in front, I find it quite cute how he acts; it does remind me a little bit of Snow for his energetic nature and Saintess 'innocence'. But the main question that still stuck with me was how I got here, I continued to ponder it until I heard Jaune call for me.

Jaune: "You're are not from around this place are you Red Hood?"

"You could said it like that."

Jaune: "How did you get here?"

"You could say *flirty tone* someone has plugged my red ass in my other life~."

Jaune stopped in his track as he turned to look at me while I was grinning like a mad bitch. Even with that little helmet of his, I know that he was flustering like a bright tomato, I would like to play around with him a bit more but I do want to get out of this place, it does give me the creeps.

"Relax, I was only joking with you Jaune. But in my other life, the factor of that part wasn't a joke. The last thing I remember was following a Nikke named Rapi, I probably met my end and ended up in a barrack-.