Christen Press - Clingy (2nd storyline)

Start from the beginning

I felt so helpless then and there. I had no choice but to let him do whatever he wanted to me. It fucking sucked.

After what felt like hours of him playing with me, the lunch bell finally rang.

Milo happily hopped off of me, his friends already walking away to their classes.

"Thanks for letting me play with you." He smirked, before walking away.

I laid there for a few minutes, wondering what just happened to me.

This was crazy. One minute I was with my friends, laughing at something my best friend did, then all of a sudden I was being assaulted?

Tears flowed down my cheeks as I continued to lay on the ground.

My wrist was really starting to hurt. There was a puddle of my blood on the concrete, which will probably stain it.

I didn't know what to do. Not wanting anybody to see me like this, I found myself walking into the bathroom, hiding in one of the stalls.

I didn't care that I would be marked absent, and that my mom would get a notification. That isn't important.

I got some toilet paper, quickly wrapping it around the gash in my wrist.

Thankfully, it probably wouldn't need medical care, but that doesn't mean it didn't hurt.

The pocket knife was tiny, so it didn't do much harm, but still cut through the layers of my skin.

Since I was in the bathroom, I checked the mirror to see how I looked.

My hair was a bit messy, and my mascara was running down my cheeks, but other than that, I looked pretty much normal.

I wiped away the mascara with water from the sink before patting down my hair.

I slowly made my way back to class, not in the mood to learn.

Fortunately, the end of school bell rang, saving me from going back to class.

But had I really been gone for two whole periods?

It didn't matter anymore. I grabbed my backpack from my locker and started the walk home.

While I started walking, my friends caught up to me, asking me where I was the rest of school. I ignored them and kept walking, keeping my head down.

More tears started to flow down my cheeks as I thought about what happened today.

Why did he do that?

Once I stepped inside my house, I wanted to break. I wanted to cry forever, at how helpless I was, how vulnerable I was.

I made it so easy for him. Why couldn't I just be stronger?

"Kiara. Why did I get an email saying you weren't in 6th and 7th period!?" Mom shouted from the living room, venom laced in her voice.

She was not one to get mad at me easily, so I knew this really upset her.

When she came out of the living room after I wasn't answering, I could see the pure anger in her eyes.

But she took one look at me before immediately softening her expression.

"What's wrong, love?" She asked, bringing me in for a hug.

I tried to respond, I really did, but I couldn't.

My breathing was getting patchy as my chest started to close up. My cries only increased as I tried so desperately to calm down.

Mom took immediate action, taking my backpack off of my back and brining me into her lap.

She sat on the floor, bringing me into her arms.