1

40 years ago the world was changed. How? Well because 40 years ago the human race discovered a new mineral. A mineral that seemed to glow like stars. This new mineral-which scientists and geologist began to call Starsite due to it's glow-was found of being capable of creating a type of clean energy that can power an entire country for god knows how long.

Though with the discovery of Starsite something happened. The universe seemed to have been disturbed in some way and a strange energy that scientists haven't been able to identify from outer space hit around the entire planet. That energy created a whole new type of human being. The Scions. Scions are humans that have unique abilities such as summoning weapons, having enhanced physical prowess, etc. But the most notable ability of the Scions is their ability to transform. Scions are capable of changing their physical appearance and gain high-tech armor as well as wings. These transformations allow them to not only fly but to fight powerful enemies. Such as monsters that were spontaneously created by the same energy that gave Scions their power. Now-4 decades after they were created-Scions are now protectors of the planet in the Scion Army.

The sun was rising and pouring into the window of a young black haired boy still in bed. But just as he was sinking deeper into his pillow a woman with a VERY large chest barged into the room. "Shio I hope you're not sleeping in especially today of all days!" The woman said. Her breasts jiggled. "C'mon Vereidia what's so important about today that I can't sleep in?" The boy named Shio groaned sleepily. "Oh I don't know maybe it's the fact that today is your first day at the Scion Academy," The woman named Vereidia said with another jiggle of her breasts. Shio's blue eyes widened and he immediately got himself out of bed. "What?! I gotta get ready!" He exclaimed rushing to his closet. "Agreed. I have breakfast on the table. So you better hurry if you don't want to late and if you want a ride," Vereidia said glaring her green eyes in Shio's direction. She flipped her blonde hair and jiggled her breasts one last time before leaving the room to let Shio get ready.

Shio had gotten ready, eaten breakfast, and hitched a ride with Vereidia. Who was currently transformed into her Scion form and carrying Shio on her back. 

While transformed Vereidia's hair was put into a long ponytail and had turned emerald green, her eyes were a pinkish purple, her clothes had turned into VERY exposing white and green high-tech body armor, and she had gained pink wings. 

"You know if I wasn't your legal guardian I would drop you and let you go splat because of how annoying your habits are," Vereidia said. "C'mon you know you love me Vereidia. Besides I can't transform yet so you're my only ride to school," Shio said. Vereidia sighed as she flew. "We're almost there. So I don't expect you to be seen until after school," She said. "Thanks Vereidia," Shio said. Vereidia said nothing. She dropped Shio off and flew away.

Shio looked around at all the new faces. He'd never seen so many people in one place before. It was so amazing to him. Though he was looking for one specific person. "Luminous! Hey!" Shio exclaimed spotting his childhood friend. Luminous looked over at Shio with her long purple hair flowing behind her. "Shio!" She exclaimed. Luminous ran over to her friend and hugged him. "I heard from my sister that you'd gotten in. I'm so happy. Maybe we'll even be in the same class," She said. "Yeah isn't it exciting? We're finally here. At Prime Scion Academy. America's Scion training facility. Soon we'll be among the greats just like we've always dreamed," Shio said. Luminous chuckled and nodded.

The students were led inside the school and were met with a line of the staff. "Greeting new students of Prime Scion Academy. Welcome to the beginning of your journey to becoming great Scions that will lead us into the future. But know that this journey won't be easy. It will be hard and full of peril. But let's be honest this is a school. The greatest peril you need to worry about are your grades. I'm joking of course. But where are my manners? Allow me to introduce myself. I am Vereidia. Headmistress of this academy as well as this country's Goddess ranking Scion," Vereidia said walking out from a nearby hallway and standing in the center of the line of staff. As Vereidia finished a woman with long black pigtails stepped forward. "And I am Madam Minister Raveness. Instructor of Red Class. In my class we will not just be studying from books we will be getting up close experience with Scion scenarios. If you are put in my class you will address me as Madam Minster. Not Professor, Prof, Teacher, Teach, Doctor, Doc, et cetera," The woman said. The other teachers of the different classes introduced themselves.