Mike was incredibly aggravating to Aella. She put her feet up for a few minutes before Mike got home, and he was already asking her to cook something.

"Can't you cook for yourself?" She huffs, uncrossing her arms in utter annoyance as she looks up at him. She didn't know why everything coming out of her mouth was with an attitude but she almost bursted out crying for being so mean.

Mike's eyebrows furrowed at the change of demeanor. "Hey, calm down." He shakes his head as he shrugs his jacket off. He makes his way towards the couch with his hands on his hips with a shrug. "What's up with you?" He asks.

Aella's eyes start to fill with tears as she looks up at him. His expression softened as he squatted down to wipe her eyes with the back of his hand. "Hey, don't cry, okay? What is it?" He questions softly.

Aella is trying to stop, but she feels so guilty and it feels like her tears have a mind of its own. "'M sorry." She mumbles, rubbing her eyes.

"What's wrong? What happened, Aella?" He asks while moving a piece of hair out of her face. "I don't know. I feel so sick." She sniffles, looking away in sheer embarrassment.

"Okay. Sick like a cold, or you wanna throw up?" He mumbles, trying to look her in the face as she averts her eyes from him. She shrugs, almost like a kid.

"You gotta talk to me Ella, so I know what to get you." He whispers, hand coming forward to lay on her stomach and the other on her back to sit her up correctly.

She almost starts crying from the questions, and Mike is considering just leaving her alone and coming back later.

That's until she reaches for him, almost throwing herself off of the couch to hug him to her. He sighs and catches her back, sitting next to her.

"Baby, please tell me what you're feeling. Please." He murmurs. Aella sits still for a moment before pulling away and looking up at him.

"My head really hurts," she tucks her head back into his neck. "I've been nauseous since you left and I have a fever." She answers.

He hums, rubbing her back. "Could just be a cold." He whispers and presses his lips to her head. She sighs and plays around with his shirt.

"I don't know." She licks her lips and huffs. "Can you take me to my doctor?" She mutters. Mike's arms release her slightly as she sits up correctly again. "Okay. Should I drop you off, or do you want me to go with you?"

She looks forward in thought. "Uhm, you can drop me off." She stands up slowly, head dizzy as she rubs her eyes. Mike has a hand hovering her back to catch her incase as she walks towards the racks of jackets.

She flicks her own jacket off of it, sticking her arms through the holes slowly while Mike shuffles his hoodie over his head and rushed towards the bowl of keys.

"Abby, get your shoes on let's go!" Mike shouts loud enough for his sister to hear as Aella sticks her feet into the slippers by the door.