*I do. So what's this surprise?*

*I  knew  you would ask. * He laughed.  *Well you will have to wait and see. But I wanted you to wear something formal and sexy. So pick something out at the store you're at. And I will see you tonight. *

We said our love yous and out came the girls.  Their dresses are amazing, they fit so good.

Next up was me, as I had let them know what else I had to do here at the store.  They both smiled and said they knew. Little shits. 

My first fitting is good just minor changes and now it was on to finding a  dress for tonight. 

The girls and I found a gold dress that is absolutely stunning. It fits like a glove but still plenty of room to move and sit in.

I paid for the dress and found shoes to match as well.  The girls and I then went and got our nails done as my treat to them for spending the day with me today. After that and a quick bite to eat, I headed home to start getting ready.

Finishing up styling my hair and putting the final touches of my make-up on,  I started to put on the dress.  'Goodness it is more beautiful than anything .'

By this time there was a knock on the front door. My shoes were on and I grabbed my bag. The knock happened again and I yelled to whoever was there that I'd be just a minute.

When I got to the door and opened it,  there was a man in a suit standing there. "Can I help you?"

"Rochelle?"

"Yes."

"My name is Vince and I am here to drive you to your destination. " I don't know why but I had a bad feeling about this guy.

"Ok. Please give me a few minutes to secure everything and I will be ready."

He nodded but you can see the nerves starting to show. I closed the door and secured it, setting the alarm and moved to the secret room I had Tyler install. Something told me to get in there with the dogs. So that's what I did.

After locking myself and the dogs in the room, I called Tyler and asked him if Vince was to pick me up.

"No baby, Jamie is coming to get you."

"Is he still there?"

"Yeah."

Just then I heard a crash and I turned on the monitors just to see the back window being smashed. I told Tyler who had Jamie get on the phone to the police. Jamie got on the phone with me as Tyler started talking to the cops.

There were several people walking around the house smashing things. But I noticed one was a female. You could see her red nail polish.  The others that were with her had gloves on. She didn't.

What felt like forever was quickly gone as Jamie and Tyler advised me that the cops were on their was and so where they.

Ten minutes later I heard the faint sound of sirens and watched as the intruders ran from the house. I was scared even to come out for Tyler when they arrived at the house. They only thing that was keeping me at a level of calm was the dogs.

Finally after seeing both Tyler and Jamie  , I came out of the secret room. I went to Tyler and he just held me
I know he could feel me shaking but he didn't say anything about it.

"Miss Parker, can we chat about what just happened?" The detective asked.

"Now? Can't you see she is visibly shaking." Jamie said.

"Yes now, why it's still fresh."

"Ok. I said. " I started telling him what happened and mentioning Vince as well as what I saw. "I can show you." The cop looked at me strange and asked how. So Tyler explained we had cameras around the home and some inside in case this happened. The cop agreed and we made way to Tyler's office and cued up the video.

It showed Bince and I talking and everything from there on out as to what I had said. The other policemen were dusting for finger prints and took ours as well to compare us so we didn't get pulled into being suspects.

The detective eventually left and it was agreed that we would pack up the dogs and some clothes to stay at Jamie's for the night.

"I know I didn't get to say this earlier but baby you look gorgeous." Tyler said to me as we were now in Jamie's guest room with the dogs laying on each side of the bed on the floor. Marshall was at the foot of the bed, leaving Jerry and Cash on opposite sides of the bed.

"Thanks. I'm sorry if I ruined your plans for tonight. " I said as I was starting to feel guilty about what just happened.

"Hey," he said as he turned me around to face him. He had my face cradled in his hands gently so I was looking up at him
"This isn't your fault.  You did good baby. Real good. I don't care about the plans. All I care about is that you're safe and here with me." He said then kissed me.

But as he kissed me a thump was heard at the bedroom door. And I jumped. 

"No hanky panky in there." Jamie called out laughing.  Tyler shook his head but didn't like the look I was giving off then you could hear a loud voice yell SHIT. "Sorry Rochelle.  Didn't mean to scare you even more. My bad, I'm an ass."

"Yes you are." Tyler yelled back.

"Wanna spank me.?" I started to smile. "Wait not you Tyler just from Rochelle.  Wait that wouldn't work either. Ah hell fuck it. I'm going to bed. Night yall."

"Night." Both Tyler and I said.