We have been getting ideas for where to have the wedding, and nothing seems right. I don't want to get married in a church or anything like that. I want the rustic vibe to continue, but I'm having a block.

"Hey babe, come check this out?"

"What Ty?"

"How about getting married here?"

Ty shows me a website that has like the rustic barn feeling I was wanting. It's beautiful.  We can get married outdoors but hold the reception inside the barn. There are fairy lights, and the sheer tool drapped from the rafters.

"It's  gorgeous." 

"Wanna check it out?"

"Yeah."

Tyler managed to contact the website, and we had an appointment with them in a few days.

We have everything else planned, but we couldn't provide a location just yet to any of the other vendors.

So the day came for us to check the site, and when we got there, it just felt right.

Looking around, we knew this place fit us just right. We told the site the date of our wedding and they had it open. So now our location is confirmed and paid for. We made calls to the other vendors and provided the information to them as well.

Everything was going to plan.

I got my dress, the girls' dress, the flowers,  music, photography, lighting and lastly food. The only thing missing was the cake.

Something, however, was telling me that this was gonna blow up in my face.

"Hey sis," Kennedy and Amber say as they meet me at the dress shop for my first fitting.

"Hey loves." I hug them. "Ready for this?"

"Well, we get to see you in your dress." Amber says. "So yes, we are ready. "

"Yeah, but you have your dress fitting first." Kennedy points out.

"True. But I think that has changed.  Y'all are first. "They roll their eyes at me, and I laugh.

We make it inside the shop, and the girls are escorted to the back.

"Excuse me." A lady says. "Are you Rochelle?"

"Yes, I am."

"Good. My name is Pam and I am the store manager here. "

"Nice to meet you, Pam."

"Likewise. This is for you. Along with these. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. "

She hands me a glass of champagne along with a box. Opening it, there are some long stem peach roses with a card.  Looking at the card, it put a smile on my face because it was from Tyler.

Rochelle,
Just want you to know that I love you. Hope today goes good and not to many adjustments have to be made.  There is another surprise waiting for you.  Enjoy the champagne as well.

Love you to the end of time.
Tyler

I picked up my phone and called Tyler. 

*Hi love*

*Got your flowers*

*And?*

*They're beautiful. Thank you. *

*Glad you like them.*