yes pablo started driving again, after some talks with the therapist he started to get very well, now he is good and he is doing great, im proud of him reallyy....

i was sitting in the front seat with pablo and pedri was sitting on the back seat.

im not feeling so great today, what's happening with me, my head it's hurting.

whatever happens i always try tohide it and put a smile on my face but pablo always notices when i have something bothering me he is just amazing for real.

he noticed that i wasn't feeling so good.

he grabbed my hand and looked at me for some seconds and watched at the road again.

pablo: are you okay bonita?
he asked me with a worried face.

linda: mhm im okay don't worry.

pablo: i know you're not what's wrong?
he asked me.

linda: i don't know just strange headache

pablo: ohh, im so sorry my love, can i do something about it?
he asked kissing my hand.

linda: you already did it
i said smiling.

he kissed my hand again smiling.

linda: now the headache is less painful.
i said chuckling.

he smiled and he pulled on driveway.

we got out of the car and got inside.

i went to my office and the boys went to the training field.

@lilo_g: working 🫶🏼💙

liked by
sofia, moana, pedri, pablogavi, ferrantorres, siramartinezc, mikky, frenkie, and 986,628 others.

coments turned off.

i was doing some documents at the office and i was feeling very weird and bad.

i was alone, sarah was doing the photos of the players and lucas were doing something with xavi.

i got up to get some water to drink it.

as i got the bottle from the little fridge we have at the office i felt more bad.

and as i was coming back to my desk.....

everything went black.....

___________________________________

what do you think happened to linda?

will she lose her memory?

why did she faints?

will pablo find her on time?

well....we will see it next chapter 😉

this is another small chapter because i need to study about an exam that i have for tomorrow!!!

i love you guys so much 🫶🏼

i love you my isla and this chapter it's for you aswell, get well soon i love you 😍

xpabloxgavi 💗