𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

Начните с самого начала

"New Jersey? The supernatural other world is bound by an object in Snooki's backyard?" Damon questioned.

"Everything's legal in New Jersey." Preston muttered.

"It's in a stockyard, and it's being shipped out, so we really need to— hello, hunter." Silas turned around to face Jeremy. "Banner day for you, huh? Didn't you and the Bennett witch used to, uh," Silas clicked his tongue, then whistled.

"Hey, knock it off. Okay? It's okay, Jer. We all want the same thing today. Silas dead, Bonnie alive." Elena said.

"We're just supposed to believe he's gonna bring Bonnie back out of the goodness of his heart?" Jeremy said, aiming the crossbow down to the floor.

"Well, I hope not. I mean, I am kind of a monster. You know, guys, I'm feeling really ganged up on right now. The only one who isn't is the demon hunter. Okay? I would hate to lose my temper and do something..." Flames formed on Silas' fingertips, "crazy. Ah. Man, I really love being a witch again."

Preston couldn't believe that there was a version of Stefan Salvatore that she didn't want to kill. Especially since this was the 'bad one'.

"I feel like I'm constantly reinventing myself. I'm like a supernatural Madonna, don't you think?" Silas mused.

Preston furrowed her brows, "you know who Madonna is?"

"Of course I do." Silas replied. "By the way, the whole slitting people's throats with the knife... I approve."

"Oh, thanks. It's a lot more controllable than a gun." Preston said.

"I know, right." Silas responded.

Damon looked at Preston. "Are you two really bonding over murder right now?" He questioned.

"No, we're bonding over being happy." Preston sarcastically replied.

"Alright, we gotta get going. You, grab a crowbar or four from the garage."

"What for?"

"Does it matter? You two. You're not going. Men only." Silas said.

"Are you serious? He's not serious." Elena quickly denied.

"No, he's not serious." Damon said.

"Actually, I'm 100 percent serious. She's the carbon copy of my true love Amara. You understand why I don't want to stare at her imposter face all day. And Preston is a little too murderous right now." Silas explained.

"That makes no sense." Damon responded.

"It would make sense if you were ever in love with anybody who looked exactly like her." Silas told him.

"This is ridiculous. We're bringing my best friend back from the dead. I'm going. And what do you mean Preston is too murderous?"

Preston tensed up at Elena's words.

Silas used his magic to shoot an arrow into Elena's leg. Preston rushed to Elena's side to get the arrow out. Then she saw the blood and started thinking about the bloodlust and murder rampage. She quickly handed Elena a cloth to clean up the blood while Preston stood up and looked at Silas.