True warrior

Encounter my blade, my closest companion.

2 weeks later

                            "That's better", Legolas said trying to catch a breath. The tip of Lytharial's blade was pointed at his chest.

                            "Of course, it's better, I am a warrior and general after all", Lytharial said, panting. 

They were in the training room, trying different styles of fighting. Lytharial's leg was in good shape as it was before her injury, and she was eager to learn how to fight according to Legolas's style. She was a quick learner, and the result was visible; the tip of her blade was on Legolas's chest.

During these 2 weeks, she tried to learn as much as she could about Legolas and to understand him as much as she could. Meanwhile, she also trained young elves, who wanted to enter the Mirkwood's army. She went a few times into the woods with Legolas, they killed some spiders, and during the night they practiced. She spied on him a few times during the night, but he never said a thing about it. He knew there was someone following him, but it was like he did not care who it was. He would talk in the night, knowing that a person following him could hear, but he never had a wish to explore who that person was, because he did not sense any evil. 

Legolas, on the other side, did not quite get used to Lytharial, but he did get used to her constant presence. At first, it bothered him a lot because he liked to be alone. But now, he was almost unphased; he knew that she would be with him as much as she could since she had other duties because she was a general of his army. That's why he decided to stay and watch her when she had a training session with young elves. He never watched her how she acts towards others. 

But, he asked around about her and no one told him anything in particular. Outside his realm, everyone feared her. She was known to have fought the best warriors of all time. And he believed in it. Even though she had a small body, she had great strength and speed. 

                            "Legolas, thanks for the session," Lytharial said, "I have to do a training with our soon-to-be warriors in our army."

Legolas nodded and left without a word. Lytharial looked at his back as he was leaving the training room. For these two weeks, she learned something; Legolas is closed and so i she. She gave all of herself trying to open to Legolas, but since the night with her nightmare, they barely shared a few words. She was okay with that, but she knew that they wouldn't function in battle if they did not get to know each other better. That's why she tried every day and every night to open up Legolas, but it was hard, really hard.

Lytharial stood at the front of the training hall, the atmosphere buzzing with anticipation. The room was filled not only with young elves eager to learn but also seasoned warriors and even the venerable Lord Elrond, a wise and experienced figure in the elven realms. Lord Elrond came for a meeting with King Thranduil, but, since he was a known warrior, he decided to stay and watch Lytharial and the young elves she taught. Among the onlookers, Legolas remained in the shadows, observing silently.

With a commanding presence, Lytharial began the lesson, instructing the young elves on the nuances of swordplay, archery, and the art of elven combat. Her eyes, sharp and focused, scanned the room as she moved gracefully, correcting stances and guiding young warriors in refining their techniques. 

Lytharial knew what she was doing; she was a seasoned warrior, and she knew of every fighting technique, she knew the elven style, which was her first style and her priority, she also knew the style of dwarves, she knew to use hammers as a fighting object, and she also knew the human style of fighting and that's why even skilled warriors did not want to fight with her; because she knew all the styles perfectly, and in the middle of fight she would change them and rotate them whenever she wanted. Thanks to that, her blows were unpredictable.