🥀 | MilaForLife

✨ Interview with MilaForLife 

✨ Interviewed by Aptionia ✨

Today, I will be interviewing the wonderful MilaForLife with her book, TrustFall!

When easy-going Audrey meets Scarlett, a temperamental redhead barista, she's instantly enamored. There's just one problem: Audrey has a boyfriend.

Audrey hesitantly agrees to a date with Scarlett, but breaking up with her egotistical boyfriend is easier said than done. On top of that, Audrey isn't ready to have her heart crushed again, and she's not the only one.

Scarlett doesn't believe in love anymore, not after her ex-girlfriend betrayed her. Since then, her life has consisted of one-night stands and punching bags, not trusting her heart to anyone. But when Audrey appears in her life, everything changes.

From a possessive boyfriend to broken hearts, will their love for each other be enough?

🫧: Can you tell us a fun fact about TrustFall?

🥀: TrustFall is partially based on events that happened in my life, and both main characters have parts of my personalities, so in a way, you're getting a sneak peek into my own life.

🫧: When did you start writing this book? What inspired you?

🥀: I started writing this book for the 10 chapter challenge in September of 2023. I had recently joined Wattpad and after attempting another story, I focused all my attention on TrustFall. It was actually originally called Loving Scarlett before the name TrustFall clicked in my mind on a random morning and it was perfect.

What inspired me? My own life, to be very honest. At the time, my relationship with my current partner was going incredibly amazing, and it inspired me to write this book in order to, how to put it... highlight one of the greatest moments in my life. In conclusion, let's just say that both my ex and my current partner inspired me to write this book.