💀SEVEN YEARS (jayy kayyy)

Start from the beginning

Kookie: I'm fine y/n, it's okay, it's just a pin..

Y/n: sir look at me!! Don't look at it! It's bleeding like hell!!

She said loudly, and then I noticed that she had tied a rubber band on my finger tightly, just below the pin... To stop the blood. My eyes were stuck to my finger until she said something which made my soul leave my body..

Y/n: Mr jeon jungkook!!!! I asked you to look at me!!

She growled, and I looked at her instantly, her grip on my finger was super tight and my pain started going away suddenly, my finger became numb.. because of that rubber band and her grip. I can't, she called be by my name for the first time ever in these 6 years! I'm dead..

Y/n: do you still feel the pain?

She asked worried

Kookie; n-no, my finger is numb.

I said gulping, she sighed in relief.

Y/n: I'm gonna leave your finger, don't touch it, don't look at it, don't do anything, right?

I nodded like a lost puppy, not breaking the eye contact.. although it was killing me... As she left my hand, she took her hand bag from the table, searching for something in it. And in few seconds she took out a tweezer and a bandaid from it .... Wait tweezer??

She threw her hand bag away, not at all caring where it flew away, and again grabbed my finger tightly. My heart was thumping against my chest right now. .

Y/n; just look at me, right?

She whispered and I nodded again, she was standing soo close to me. She trapped that pin in the tweezer and started pulling it out slowly, now looking at me. There was no pain felt, my finger was completely numb. As she took out the pin, blood started flowing out of it, she took out a hankie from her pocket and placed it on my finger, trapping all my blood in it,.

Y/n: grab it for a while.

She said while pointing at the hankie with her eyes and I did what she said. As I grabbed the hankie she instantly unwrapped the bandaid and removed the hankie and then applied that bandaid on it.. good...

Finally she left my finger and stood straight.. making me look at her again.

Y/n: are you fine sir?

Kookie; hmm?? Y-yeah.. thank you so much y/n.

I said and she smiled, okayyy!! I have a boner!! I can't hide it anymore!!! From the moment she has been touching me, I have a fucking boner!!!!

Y/n: we have a meeting in almost 10 minutes, please take care sir.

She said while looking at her wrist watch and left the room after picking up her hand bag from the floor, taking her hanki and that tweezer.I whined loudly, rubbing my face in frustration!! I am gonna cryyy!!!!

Next ten minutes were spent while looking at my finger, I was smiling at it ... While my member was poking my pants from inside. Fuck it!!!

I stood up from my chair after spending 10 minutes on it and went out of the office, my boner is little relaxed now and I think that I can atleast attend a meeting with it.

On my way to the meeting room, I saw her talking to one of our employees, she was smiling and was polite as usual. But my eyes were stuck to those huge stress balls. I wanna feel her against me. I want her to obey me, I want to ruin her.

As I was busy with my thoughts, she looked at me and my breath hitched, I almost stumbled but maintained my posture. As we made an eye contact, she smiled at me and I smiled back... Yeahhh!!! Fuck!!!! I'm luckyyyy!!!
she came and stood in front of me