" I'm gone hurt you" Fatima said, "you must of been eavesdropping on my conversations with my homegirl wasn't you? She asked him.

"I might of heard a little something and took it and ran with it" He said opening the doors of Dave & Busters Fatima been feening to go there, she was really a big kid at heart, she loved to just have fun, and to live in the moment. She walked inside with Zac right behind her.

" I figure I whoop your ass in some games, then we eat, then we go back to me whooping your ass some-more, then when end the night with some ice cream or something"

"Yeah okay, we will see about that. You must not know who I am" She said, with a big smile, she knew this night would probably be the best night she had in a while.

"What you told me, put my mouth where my money is, how about you do the same Miss bougie thing"

"Game on" Fatima said, as they walked over to the kiosk.

Zac got them game cards, and the two of them started their friendly competition.

As time went on the vibes were immaculate, it was filled with them cracking jokes, and dying of laughter. Zac was getting tight because Fatima was beating him in all the games.

"It's cool" Zac said rubbing his chin, "this where shit gets real" as the two of them made heir way to basketball.

"Boy I use to play ball back in the day with my daddy, you don't want this" Fatima said, and Zac let out a sarcastic laugh.

"You use to play ball? That's hard to believe" He said as he swiped the card on both machines, the timer counted down from five and after basketballs started to slide down.

Fatima was making every shot, while Zac only made about 5 after the game was over, she looked over at Zac, who was giving her serious death stare.

"What?" She said looking at him weirdly , Zac couldn't believe he got beat by a girl in basketball.

"Alright miss Monica, I see what you on" Zac said, and Fatima started bursting out in laughter.

" I see you no Quincy though" She said, "HA!, you're funny for that, you got jokes" He said.

"I'm just telling it how I see it love" She said, as she continued to laugh, Zac had mocked her laugh. "Aight yoo cut it out, is you hungry?" He asked her.

" Yes I am" Fatima said answering his question, Zac nodded his head as he grabbed Fatima hand and the two of them walked over to restaurant area to be seated.

"Table for two please" Fatima spoke, and the host nodded as he grabbed two menu. "Following me this way" The host said, and they did. Zac and Fatima got seated, and the host sat their menu down, told them their waitress will be over shortly and then he walked away.

"On some real shit, this is the most fun I had in a long ass time" Zac said, and Fatima couldn't agree more.

"So how many bitches you brought here?" Fatima joked, but she was interested to know.

"Damn you jumping the gun like that" Zac laughed, "you are the first and probably will be the first of many things" He said honestly.

"Hmmmm" Fatima said, " What you don't believe me or something?" He asked her confused.

" I didn't say that, I'm just taking all this in" She said.

The waiter came over and took their order and the two of them continued their conversation.

" Is there anything I should know about you? , Is your ex really out the picture? " Fatima asked him curiously.

"She's out the picture for good, you don't have to worry about her, I'm a man of my word so anything I say to you I mean that shit" Said Zachary.