what's my fault?

You guys reached the destination and came out of car yn was with jiya but felt she is disturbing jiya and Arsal privacy so she decided to enjoy alone
You all were in ubud and you all were enjoying the scenario nischay was with alizha and jiya was with Arsal and our yn was alone sitting a side and enjoy the sun set

Yn: i wish i was that lucky girl to whom Anirudh love, alizha Is so lucky...

Deep down yn was feeling lonely and out of loneliness she was making her mental health worse no one noticed it even yn was not familiar that what is happening to her she used to under estimate herself she doesn't value herself which was her biggest mistake....

Few days later this was the last day of them in bali so they decided to go at beach and enjoy yn was not in mood but jiya forced her to join them while on the other side nischay didn't even gave a concern to look at her...

They were at the beach everyone was sitting and enjoying while yn was walking....

Yn: why god dont you feel pity on me what's my fault here well Farhad curse had a good effect on me like how i broked his heart same way the history is repeating itself...

Yn broked down into tears,bend her kness and cupped her face and was crying nischay noticed it and told jiya, jiya ran to yn while nischay was behind jiya when yn saw jiya she quickly hugged her and said

Yn: what's my fault why can't i have a simple peaceful and a joyful life? You know what jiya his curse destroyed me i wish i am scared please somebody please tell Farhad that it was not my fault i rejected him because my family would never accept him and i just did a mischief why he considered it as love..you know what jiya i should die...

Jiya tried to calm her while on the other hand nischay was shock to see yn in this condition he was processing what yn just said right now....

Jiya: yn calm down, i think we should go back to hotel Anirudh she need rest!

The drove back to hotel jiya took yn to her room and she closed the door...

Jiya: what's the matter tell me

Yn: it just i think i dont have anyone i just keep thinking about Farhad crush it just like my heart keep saying that something very unreliable is going to happen

Jiya : you know right he is no more and his curse died when he died so please keep yourself out from all this thought dont disturb your health because you have to pursue your courier yn...

Yn: yeah ok I'll try...

The next day you guys took your flight to go back to Delhi this time yn was with jiya yn body keep blanking out jiya asked if she's ok yn nodded in agreement she told that it's a casual thing for her dont worry...

They all reached delhi jiya went with arsal to her home while on the other hand Anirudh alizha and yn were together nischay booked alizha a cab and she went away Anirudh and yn were waiting for Abhishek to pick them up they decided to sit and relax themselves they sat for almost 1 hour and they had no conversation between them it was awkward for them...

Abhishek reached to pick them up but something was surprising not only abhishek but dimple aunty Vinay uncle and prerna with harsh too came to pick nischay and yn...

They bought a boutique and gave to both of them everyone hugged yn and they were so happy to see their both children again but something unexpected happened that made everyone shocked.

What happened that made everyone shocked any comments...

I hope you all liked it if yes do tell me in the comments

#justsoul
#candyflaws