formality?

Anirudh: ik and i have told you many times that this wedding is just a formality to me and the girl i love in only you ..

Yn was shocked by what Anirudh said right now....

Anirudh ended the calll and turned back and was shocked to see yn

Yn: whatever you said write now is it true?(tears were filled in her eyes)

Anirudh: (taking a pause and said directly) yes..

Yn: but ain't i am your wife?

Anirudh: wife...... No not at all let me clear you this wedding is just a formality for me I didn't married you on my will my mom forced me to do so, i love someone else but her religion is not same as ours so my mother didn't agree with her and my relationship so she forced me to marry you ....

Yn: but why didn't you told me before

Anirudh: if I have told you before you won't marry me and let me clear you this relationship for me is nothing you can live your life as you wish dont interfere in my life dont be a ideal wife to wait for me or to take care of me whenever i am home pretend to be a good wife as i will too pretend to be a good husband of yours but in room we are separate i will sleep on the couch or in my gaming room you can sleep in the bed if you need anything you can use my card or can ask for cash.....i will not interfere in your life you too don't have to interfere in my life .... Don't accept from me that i will be like other husband who love their wife..

Anirudh said those hard words and left the room...

Yn was still processing what happened just now she was in a little shock she has always dreamt about fairytale stories that a Prince will come in her life and cherish her forever but now this dream is seem to be broken...

Few hours later

Dimple aunty entered yn room

D/A: yn....yn...

Yn from the washroom replied i am here...

D/A: listen dear i am keeping a dress here please wear it as we have to perform a ritual...

Yn: ok sure aunty..

This is what yn wore

Function began..

Yn was sitting with Anirudh on a couch while some people were taking glance at them and giving them some gifts...

Anirudh was tired so he decided to go back when he heard someone conversation..

Aunty1: yn is a beautiful girl

Aunty 2: she is but i have heard she has faults she suffers from illness i didn't accept dimple will let her marry to Anirudh

Yn when she heard this conversation, kept her veil upward and her eyes were filled with tears until she heard Anirudh voice..

Anirudh: aunty, mom has selected this girl for me and she is perfect you don't have to worry for me i am ok with it she is fine for me and if mom have selected her means she is much better than me so please kindly attend the function and leave

Anirudh came towards yn..

Anirudh: why you kept your veil up

Anirudh grabbed yn hand and made her way to his room.. and made her to sit in the couch

Anirudh: ok now stop crying i have said them what they deserve chill...

Yn nodded...

Dimple aunty came to nischay room

Anirudh: mom please make her understand she keeps crying

Anirudh left the room after saying this....

D/A: why are you crying you should be happy that you got a husband like him who takes your side

Yn thought aunty i wish how he took my stand in the same way he loved me also ....

D/A: now dont cry go change and take some nap you must be tired...

Yn nodded and and went to sleep

The next morning

Yn opened her eyes and was surprised to see something on the table...

This was for today hope you guys will like it ...

#justsoul

#candyflaws