who could stay?

There had been many more nights, spent like the last one. I would go to his games. We would both fly back and forth between New York and Kansas City.

We'd have date nights. Then we would hang out after. We would spend hours getting to know each other. We would share drinks and slow dance in his living room.

He has made me fall harder and quicker than anyone before. I don't know if that should scare me.

Will he stay? Even if this is only temporary, or if it's forever, I think he'd always hold a special place in my heart.

By now the media had covered our entire relationship. So when Trav and I were asked to be special guests on SNL, it was an obvious yes. Tree was 100% on board. Pia however thought it was all too soon. Travis didn't agree.

They were currently arguing on the phone. I was in my closet getting dressed. He was sitting on the edge of my bed. I could hear it all.

"At the end of the day, we are adults. Tree knows what is best for Taylor and she thinks that this is a great Idea. She's my girlfriend. I'm falling in love. The past is the past If you can't accept that, then I think your job is done here. Goodbye," He told her. Then he hung up.

I head out of my closet.

"Did you just fire her?" I say softly.

"Ya, I did." He said. She had been his publicist for years. And then there was the history Brittany had told me about. In the past, he even said it on the phone. I felt my stomach turn.

"Travis be honest with me," I say as I walk over and sit next to him. "This past you and she had, that was all over before you and I right," I say looking at him.

" Yes, Taylor. We had been friends for years. We would hang out sometimes." He says looking at me. He's sincere, that makes me feel better.

" I am so sorry Travis. I understand that there was history between you guys. That must be hard." I say as I look away from him. He gets up from the bed and gets on his knees in front of me. He grabs my hands and says,

"Please don't let any of that affect us now. It's you and I. I feel it and you feel it too. I feel so much for you. God, it drives me insane when I'm not with you. I am falling so hard for you. I will forever be grateful for that damn friendship bracelet because it led me to you."

He has given me more than I could ask for. Healthy communication. It is a beautiful thing. I grab his face and kiss him. It felt like love.

We kiss and he lays me down on the bed. He kissed me everywhere. We were both electrified. He began undressing me slowly. He then began undressing himself. I watch as I'm fully exposed. I have never felt more sexy. He was so big. Everything about him made me weak. I was begging for him to make love to me. He knew it. It was obvious when he touched me where it ached most. I knew how badly he needed me to. I felt him growing, getting harder, against my thigh.

And his lips, his hands, and his body, god it was gold.

Our hands began exploring every single part of each other. I had never ached this badly for somebody. He knew where I needed to be touched. The way we gave in to each other was like a dream.

I took him fully. Three times. We both lay in bed. Cuddled in each other's arms. I loved being in his arms. They're so strong.

"Taylor that was amazing. It has never been that good before. I don't think I will be able to focus tonight. You've got me good. You cast some sort of spell on me?" He says and we both laugh.

"Maybe. It has never been that good for me either." I say.

We clean up and get our clothes back on. In between we would share kisses and laughs.

We walk through my apartment and get to the door. I go to open and twist the handle and then he stops me. I look at him. He says,

" Tay it's you and I. You know that right? What we have, is the best thing that has happened to me. "

"Liar, what about the Superbowl," I say and we both giggle. He pulls me into a hug.

"Travis we are going to be late," I say hugging him back. I rest my head on his chest. His, cologne drives me crazy. We pull apart.

"I think I love you, and I think you love me too. We are gonna far. You're so special to me. My favorite lady." He says with a big grin. I blush.

"I think you've gotten good at reading my mind. Maybe you're the one casting spells. My handsome man." I say. We laugh and we're kissing again. He was my forever.

This is the end of all the endings.

That's the end! Thank you all for reading and voting!!!