-

Troy was jittery, today was finally the day he was going to tell Sawyer he liked him. This would've been perfect but there is tension between them, Troy felt like Sawyer was taking all the attention on the team and he was jealous. They've argued a lot recently, Troy regrets what he said because he practically fucked up their friendship for something that wasn't even a big deal.

Troy was waiting for practice all day so they could chat. Sawyer felt anxious because he really loves his and Troy's friendship and was bummed after all their fights. After 7 long hours of day dreaming and spacing out it was finally time for practice. Troy passed Sawyer entering the room "hey we need to talk" says troy ''to accuse me of stealing the attention '' Sawyer said under his breath. ''No for real man, please come over to my house after school and we'll talk''

''You know what that actually sounds nice''. Bella wanted to know what was up with Troy and she asked, he just said school stressed him out which is partially true for the record. All Troy was able to think about was if Sawyer also liked him back. It would make Troy so happy but at the same time not many people in his town are very supportive, hiding this secret has been really hard on him.

Sawyer could barely focus all practice just wondering what Troy had to say to him. Sawyer had missed their friendship since they've known each other for so long.

Coach started to notice the boys slacking and yelled at them. That's when they first started to realize how anxious they both were for this. It was definitely a mix of excitement and worry.

There was only 15 minutes left of practice at this point and Troy decided he was going to try his best and he actually succeeded even though he snuck a couple glances at Sawyer to see how he was doing. The clock kept ticking and Troy was getting more and more nervous instead of excited. Were they just going to fight again or would Troy finally be able to share his feelings to sawyer? Will Sawyer like him back? That all Troy could think about.

Practice was finally over and it was time. They both walked back to the house in awkward silence. After a longish walk they finally got there. Once they got in, Troy offered Sawyer some food and water, and of course Sawyer said yes. They both ate while talking about school and waited to have their real conversation when they got to Troy's room for more privacy.

After they went up to Troy's room Sawyer asked why Troy Invited him over and Troy replied '' to talk about the situation. Sawyer snapped back with '' The situation where YOU accuse me of shit i didnt even do?'' ''look, sawyer i'm sorry i was ju-'' Troy was soon cut off with ''you better be sorry, you made me look like an attention seeking weirdo''

''I never meant for it to get around the whole school, i swear!!'' ''well you did, people think i'm just like that now, and people don't want to be friends with me anymore.''

''Look Sawyer, I Know what I did was wrong but honestly i was so jealous of you, and i just wanted to feel something''

''Really, jealous of me you have more of a life than i do.''

At this point they're smiling again and just joking around. There's a strange tension in the room that they both feel. When it quiets down, Troy admits his feelings.

''Actually!!??? Honestly I've been wanting to say something but I didn't know how because I still wanted you as my friend if you didn't like me back'' Sawyer admits.

The room tenses up quite a bit more as the room is silent. Sawyer decides to make the move and slowly leans in. Troy takes the hint and leans in as well. They start to kiss, and a little bit later they pull away and admit how long they've liked each other and share their secrets with one another.