Prologue [Pilot]

The scene opens with a shot of Imp City that slowly zooms in on the I.M.P building. The sound of the busy streets can be heard in the background.

The scene transitions to a closed door labeled "IMP Headquarters", with a crude sign made from a sheet of notebook paper that reads, "Meeting in progress" with a smiley face drawn next to it

The light flickers as the camera zooms in on the door. Inside, Blitzo is walking in front of a whiteboard on the wall as he lectures his employees.

Blitzo: Alright. Now, I know business has been... a bit slow lately, yes. It's no one's fault, okay? I'm not naming any names here... *looks at Moxxie* Moxxie.

Moxxie gives him an incredulous look in response.

Blitzo: Now, does anyone have... any bright ideas on how we can get business drummin' up again?

Y/n: *Sign language* What about a discount card that makes it to where every fifth kill is free?

Blitzo: *looks at Y/n a little confused* What did he say?

Loona: *annoyed at Blitzo* He said “What about a discount card that makes it to where every fifth kill is free.” Gosh you're the only one who refuses to learn sign language.

Blitzo: *grinning* That's sign language, I thought he was just making sexual gestures towards people. Oh well that's not a bad idea but we are going to shelve it.

Y/n sits there glaring at Blitzo for his remark.

Millie: *eyes sparkling* What about a car wash?

Blitzo: This is Hell, Millie. No one cares about cars being clean here, okay? *thinks for a second* Wh- Ooh! What about a billboard?

He waves his hands with an enthusiastic flair as sparkles fly out.

Moxxie: *rolls eyes* We can't afford a billboard, sir.

Blitzo: *wraps his arm over Moxxie's shoulder* Helpful, Moxxie. Really glad you're in the room right now. *pushes Moxxie away* Have you guys forgotten what service we provide?