"How can we get him to stop?"

"Let's punish him..." the dummer smirked and sat his feet back on the ground. He leaned in, eager to make this guitarist named Nico to stop which his antics.

"Come on... We're not going to punish our guy..."

"What else, then? This is the third week he ditched us for his girlfriend and you expect him to behave like us?"

"I'm with So on this..." Kenji smiles while rubbing his hands together sinisterly. "I have a punishment on mind that we can do..."

"We are not going to shoot paintballs at him again..."

"What? Come on... We gotta put my gun to use somehow..."

"As much as I want to confront him, we're not shooting him like an animal..."

"What are you gonna do then? Talk to him? He's not going to listen as usual! And I know how much you want let out your anger on him..."

"Yeah... Like what my parents always says, 'To prevent another misbehaving action, they must learn the hard way'..." So cracks his knuckles as the conversation towards Kazuki starts to wear him out dry.

"...You really think so? I'm still not convinced about doing this to Nico..."

"Fine, how about this... Let's ask Y/n... A tie means we won't do it..."

That made Kazuki more at ease before they all agree to have Y/n make the decision.

"Alright, what about you, Y/n?"

"..."

Y/n was knee deep in his thoughts as Kazuki shakes his shoulder.

"...Y/n..."

"What?" He asked confusingly.

"Should we punish Nico for his actions?"

Y/n knew exactly why they wanted to punish their missing guitarist. And as much as he wanted to answer, he shrugs.

"I... honestly don't know... I don't have a girlfriend so I don't know how to feel about this..."

That shocked everyone, Kazuki's eyes widens, Kenji glanced at him in disbelief, and So fell out of his seat.

"Huh?!"

"Oh shit!"

Thud!

"Still?!" They exclaimed in shock as Kenji joined in.

"Dude, you're the lead singer of the group! You're basically that one hot guy from Magenta Four! How the hell are you still maidenless?"

"What can I say? I have an aura that only a mother could love..."

"...You mean a face?"

"Nah, girls tolerate my looks... I just think that they don't want to be near me because of how carefree I am..."

"...What?"

"The hell are you saying, boy?" So gets back up on his seat, intrigued.

"You remember the time we'd almost got arrested for riding shopping carts around the parking lot?"

"Yeah?"

"Imagine if your girlfriends knew about it... They don't see that side of you because you can hide it... I don't want to live pretending to be someone... so I much prefer to be single than be someone I'm not..."

"Still... You can't be a great singer and backup guitarist and not have a girlfriend... Girls dig boys who are into good music..."

Y/n scoffed softly. "Oh yeah? Bet on it... Practice is cancelled after school if I get rejected..."

"We'll pick the girl..."

"Who is it?"

"Yuki..."

"..."

"...Might as well not come to the clubroom... That bitch hates my guts..."

"You don't know that!"

"That's what you guys believe!"

"Oh yeah? We'll see about that after school!"

"Bet!" Y/n says before the bell rings which meant their lunch break was up. They packed their bags up and went to head out the door from their clubroom.

"On the rooftop, right?" He asks them.

"We'll put it on the note..."

Y/n laughs softly.

"Alright, see ya guys there..."

"Later, man..."

"See ya..."

"You get her, Y/n!" They all say before splitting off into four different directions to their classes.