Imagination Run Wild

Autumn's POV

Refreshed from the shower, I entered the bedroom with a towel cover my body. Isiah and I were actually picking up where we left off with our little roleplay from his office. I casually played "Lover" by Kun on my playlist before finding my favorite red silk robe. Taking my sweet time and also moving my hips to the song, I hear a knock on the door. Fuck! He wasn't supposed to be here yet. I quickly pick up the first robe I see (I have plenty), and open the door without worrying about my robe; It's going off either way.

"Oh Mr. Robinson, good evening." I greet, letting him inside

"Evening, Ms. Chen." He returns my greet. "That's a fresh view."
His eyes darken, turning into lust as he pointed out my 'attire'.

"I- oh my apologies." I cross my arms. "Please make yourself at home, I'll put on some clothes."

"Will do. Where's the paperwork?" He asks me.

"Should be in the second drawer, sir. Excuse me." I step out the room to hunt down my clothes. I literally was. I could've sworn I put them on the closed toilet seat. I go back to our bedroom which is 'my house's right now to see him lifting up a cane, and on our bed was the clothes I were looking for.

"Mr. Robinson, what're you doing?" I ask him, still in character.

"Oh my apologies Ms. Chen, you told me the wrong drawer."

"It should be in there, sir. Try checking the third one."

He puts the cane back in the drawer before opening the third one. It was there.

"Sorry about that." I apologize with a blush as I pick up the red hoodie and the black short shorts.

He takes a seat on our bed, and he pats the spot next to him. I oblige so.

"Are you good Ms. Chen?" Asks Mr. Robinson.

"Yes. Sir, I'm fine." I answer.

"You seem unprepared. That isn't like you."

"I know. I'm sorry..." I fiddle with my fingers.

"But." His words slow. "I did get to know quite a bit about you."
I look up at him with confusion. "What do you mean, Sir?"
"The your robe, the impact toys... You my dear is what society calls a freak." He smirks as he grabs my chin firmly. "And luckily for you, I too am one."

I look up at him. The rose color paints my cheeks.
"Is that embarrassment I see? Or is that the little slut that's wanting to be manhandled then cared for after?" He asks making me look at him.

This side of him has always been so damn hot. His dominant yet casual demeanor plus his piercing words, and his brown orbs telling me that he's gonna fuck me. I couldn't help but close my thighs tightly. Just saying that I'm wet would be an understatement; it's raining cats and dogs inside!

He lets go of my chin before eyeing me up and down. I was on the verge of breaking character.

"Sh-shall we get to work, sir?" I stutter holding up the papers with shaky hands.

"We will once you take a deep breath." He answer me.

I obey, allowing the room temp air to flow in my nostrils before letting it out of my mouth. My character felt much more relaxed.

"There we go. Good girl." He praises.

Damnit. I blush again. I quickly look down so that he wouldn't see it.

"Right so I've printed out your schedule for the week. Mr. Ross did say his schedule might chan-"

"Look at me." He interrupts.