The fun night Ch 21

Spencer's POV

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️

My mind stayed off the dinner last night and Jason, Madison, and Malcolm really helped with that. The games we played in the movies really helped me relax. When Jason said he had another way to keep my mind off the dinner, I didn't expect what would happen next. During the second movie we're watching during game night, he gave me a hand job under the blanket. (I think that's would I heard Morgan say it was called)

I'm so glad that Madison and Malcolm didn't catch on to what Jason was doing when they turned and asked if I was all right. After I came over his hand, he licked his hand clean and I felt my self blush as I watched him do that. He waited until the second movie was over before picking me up and caring me to the room. He laid down on the bed, climbing on top of me.

"When I'm finished, you probably won't be able to think for the rest of the night." He whispered in my ear. I almost moaned when he said that.

Jason's POV

I slowly take off his shirt while making a trail of hickeys on his neck. Spencer was moaning slightly while one of his hands held my shoulder and the other gripped the sheets. After I took his shirt off, my hands slowly slid down to his pants.

"P-please... I c-can't~" Spencer moaned, clutching you shoulders. As I took off his pants, I rubbed his legs a little.

"Shh~ It's okay Cutie. Just relax and let me ravage you~" I whispered in his ear. I pulled back and looked in the eyes, both of ours filled with love and lust. 'God I love him. He's perfect.' I thought to myself.

I successfully took off his pants and underwear before taking off mine. I kissed him a little roughly as I could hold myself back anymore. I rub up and down his body, teasing him slightly as I go down to his ass.

I pulled back from the kiss to look down as I insert one finger in his entrance. I hear Spencer moan in my ear as my finger goes in and out of him a little roughly and he wrap's his legs around my waist. I wait a minute before putting another finger in him and then the third finger. I kept loosening him until I thought he was ready and took my fingers out.

"Are you ready Baby~?" I whispered in his ear before nibbling it as I lined up with his entrance.

"Y-yes please~!" He moaned as nibbled his ear and neck as I place my hands on his hips before thrusting into him. His legs tightened around my waist and he puts his hands on my shoulder. He was warm and tight around me.

"So good baby~" I groaned as I kept thrusting into him. The sound of moaning and skin slapping together filled the room.

"F-faster~" Spencer moaned as looked at me with lustful eyes. "P-please~ I w-want i-it~"

"Anything you want baby~" I groaned before I thrust into him faster. I grabbed him thigh and lift it towards his chest as I thrust into him.

"Ahh~ r-right t-there~" Spencer moaned as I hit his sweet spot. He jolted a little everytime I hit it and his grip on my shoulders tightened.

"Close baby~" I moaned as I keep thrusting into him, growing closer to my climax.

"Me t-too~" Spencer moaned and I felt him tighten around me. I sped up my thrusts and he moaned louder before cumming on his and my stomach as I cum inside him. I pulled out and laid next to him, wrapping my arms around his waist, pulling him closer to me as we started to calm down.

"I want you to ride me, baby." I whispered in his ear and I saw him blush before turning to face me.

"How are you not tired by now?" He asked leaning towards my chest and I chuckled. I brought my hand up to brush his hair out of his face.

"I have a lot of stamina." I said with a smirk before I pulled him on top of me. "Please, baby?" I begged.

He look at me and giggled. "Okay fine." He said before he lined himself up with me and sat down on me. He moaned as I entered again and I groaned.

He started going up and down on me and I put my hands on his hips. After a while, he leaned forward to put his hands on my chest and sped up. I rock my hips to match with him and it made him throw his head back and moan louder.

"A-ah~ J-jason ngh~" Spencer moaned as he kept going up and down. "I l-love y-you~." He moaned and I felt him clench around me so I know he was about to cum.

"I love you too, baby~" I groaned as was about to cum too. Soon we both came and Spencer collapsed on my chest. I wrapped my arms around and put a blanket over us.

"I have work tomorrow. What are they going to think when they see the hickeys on my neck?" Spencer said tiredly and with slight panic as his eyes started to close.

"That your mine and you had a good time." I said with a smirk and chuckled. "I'm sure no one will give you too much trouble."

Spencer giggled and shook his head slightly. "No. I'm going to get teased by Morgan a lot tomorrow" Spencer said with a sigh. "He's never going to let this down."

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine." I said as we started to fall asleep. Spencer fall asleep first and I heard his soft snoring. 'Good night, Cutie. I love you.' I thought to myself before I fall asleep too.