I Hate Bueaty and the Beast

You and Ej are watching a movie quietly next to each other your hands an centimeter apart. The move you're watching is beauty and the beast a tale as old as time 'the stupidest tale of time' you thought with a slight chuckle. Though imagining Ej as the beast when he's eating soup made you laugh.
     It's the part of the movie where their questioning their feelings through song of course and you both scoff, you role your eyes at the stupidity.
     "This shits so fucking sappy, who enjoys this? And is like "oh my god! This is so relatable!"" Ej groans and mocks causing you both to laugh.
     "Exactly! I can't believe I believe in a happily ever after. What a waste." You sort of act grouchy and Ej looks over at you, without his mask you can kind of read his emotions better. It's dead quiet for a moment as you two just stare.
     ...
     "What's he like?... your husband." Ej asked unsure of your reaction. You went from grouchy to a slump, you turn away grabbing your arm nervously.
     "I just put my eggs in the wrong basket... but it's my grave, I must lye in it..."
     "I gathered that, but the beer bottles, sleeping in separate rooms, you're obviously afraid of shouting, you're quick to listen to whatever your told, and you're constantly anxious. What has he done?..." Ej puts a hand on your shoulder as you fully turn away.
     And suddenly all the memories of the shouting, glass breaking, wall punching, slapping, shaming... emptiness... agony... terror... fear... depression... escape... I must escape!! Out! I want out! Out! Out! OUT! OUT!! OUT!!! ...

     You feel a warm embrace and suddenly you're back... Ej has you in a warm embrace. You realize you screamed all of that, was that a melt down? What was that?...
     "Hey, it's ok... he's not here, it's just you and me.." you breathe slowly in his arms trying to process what just happened. Tears roll down your face without a warning, Ej fells your warm tears on his skin and he pulls you close and stands up.
     "What are you doing?" You ask him very confused being forced to stand.
     "Something cringe." You realize a tale as old as time starts to play and you struggle in his grasp not wanting to be apart of this circus, but against your will, Ej starts to dance forcing you along...

     As he forces you along, you realize he's matching the steps perfectly and start to laugh, he understands perfectly.
     "Don't laugh at me!" He playfully growls at you, having a hard time not laughing himself. As you two fumble around laughing you forget everything once again about the life you had before.

     He's a Murderer and a cannibal but the sweetest man you've ever met, and honestly if you look past the missing eyes, grey skin, and claws- nah scratch that it's pat of the adventure, he's handsome. He's the adventure you've always missed in your life, who knows maybe it's because your in a flowwy white night gown. Or maybe your dancing with a giant man who's gently holding you by your waistline, but you feel like for the first you understand belle, No you are her, and that has just made your world. You smile like you never have before at someone who's not like anyone you've ever meet before,

     maybe you are worth a better life...