26- Out the Barrier

Start from the beginning

We all watch as a huge whirlpool rider from the ocean near us and splashed us a bit. We all duck out the way.

All of them look down in the water except me, I look around and see Uma standing behind them. She puts her finger to her lips and winks. I softly chuckle and mock salute.

"Hi boys" she says. They all turn around to see her holding up the ember, still alit.

Harry laughs and points to her, he and Gil start walking to her, "Welcome back!" He says as she grips his hook, like they used to greet each other, they locked eyes and I thought, Hades! Just fuck already.

Gil was still a little confused, as he normally is. "Uma, you swam off and forgot all about us-" he said in a soft tone only to be cut off by Mal.

"Yeah. Planning her revenge, no doubt." She said with hate.

"It's not all about you, Mal." I snapped at the purplenette. She looked over to me and rolled her eyes.

"I was looking for a hole in the barrier-" Uma started, but I cut her off my clearing my throat, she chuckled and said, "sorry, we were looking for a hole in the barrier, to let everybody out."

"And you know what I found gang? It's way better out there than we thought." She said mostly to us now.

"There's this thing that looks like a furry rock called a coconut.." she said, walking closer to us, obviously eager to tell us the things she saw, "and fish so big you could dance in their backs!"

She looked over back to Mal, "and they've been keeping it all for themselves?" She said bitterly. Me, Harry and Gil were all really intrigued by these new things, we looked at each other, giddy.

"Whatever, Uma, I need that to break a spell!" Mal said, thinking of herself as always, and putting her hand out. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Cast by Audrey, Sleeping Beauty's daughter.." Carlos added.

Uma looked at them with a raised eyebrow, "hm? So the 'good guy' is now the 'bad guy'?" I said skeptically. They all looked at me, most likely forgetting me, Harry and Gil were there, too focused on Uma and the ember.

Uma laughed, "well I might not give it back. Let see what happens.." She teased.

"Uma, it's not the time for games! People's lives are in danger!" Mal complained, pointing to Bore-adon .

We all chuckled evilly, "Grantee me.. that ever single villain kid, who wants to, can get off the Isle." Uma threatened.

"I can't do that" Mal said.

"Cant do that?" Uma mumbled while raising an eyebrow.

She chucked the ember to me and I held it over the ocean, I made a stream of water ride to it so the water was only 10 centimetres away from the ember. I would rather piss off Hades than let any of these kids have to live here forever when they have a chance to be free.

"Well how 'bout now?!" Uma threatened.

"Deal! Deal!" Mal panicked, putting her hand out, motioning for me to give it to her. Jay and Carlos flinched, ready to run for it.

I still wanted to worry them so I gasped and made the water go higher, so it was only a couple inches away from the ember.

"Naomi!" Evie cried out desperately, me and Uma just chuckled evilly, looking at her.

"Her word is good.." Evie said now, more relaxed.

I looked at Uma with a raised eyebrow and chucked it to her, "Captains choice" I shrugged mocking innocence.