Failed Test

Contains:

You are a student in this and everything is consensual.

Teacher x student

Your POV:
We had had a test last week and you already knew you had flunked it. You tapped your fingers on your desk as Mr. Aizawa walked around handing out the scores, he walked past the row of desks beside yours and you watched him hand bakugou his scores. Bakugou turned to you with a jerky grin and showed off his A+, you rolled your eyes and returned your attention back to Mr. Aizawa.

Mr. Aizawa was making his way up to your desk, he handed you your test paper back and looked down at you with his usual sleepy demeanour. "See me after class Miss. y/l/n '' His voice was cold and he walked away from your desk to hand out the remaining scores. You flipped over your sheet and saw that you had gotten an F. "I knew I should've studied" you groaned to myself as you put your head down on your desk.

About ten minutes passed and the bell rang, signalling lunch break. You stayed in your seat remembering Aizawa's words from earlier. You watched everyone flood out of the room and into the corridor, your friend uraraka turned around and gave you a wave goodbye before leaving. You waved goodbye back to uraraka then shifted your attention to Mr. Aizawa who was waiting behind the door to shut it. After uraraka left you and Aizawa were the only ones left in the classroom and he had proceeded to shut the door and lock it.

You watched as Aizawa walked back to his desk and sat down, he beckoned you to come forward and sit at a closer desk. You rose from your desk and sat in which was usually Izuku's desk right at the front of the class. Looking at Aizawa you could tell something was different about his demeanour, you look down feeling ashamed of your grade.
Aizawa sighed before speaking, "you didn't study did you?" His eyes met yours after you lifted your head. You shook your head no and looked away, "I didn't, I'm sorry Mr. Aizawa" you said softly, still looking away. "It's fine" he groaned softly, "at least look at me when you speak please" his voice was stern and you immediately looked back at him.

Your face felt warm and the room grew silent as you two made eye contact, you could faintly hear the ticking sound of the clock. "Tomorrow you'll come back here to study with me" he rose from his seat and unlocked the door before opening it. You got up from your seat and sighed softly, knowing tomorrow was a weekend you should've studied. Walking down the hall you feel a little nervous to be with Aizawa tomorrow, alone. You immediately shook your head to stop thinking about him as you made your way to the dorm rooms.

After about 15 mins you made your way to the dorms. You crept your way inside trying not to make noise knowing if bakugou heard you he'd bully you about your grade. Passing denki and sero on the way you finally made it to your room and walked inside.

~Time Skip to the Next Morning~

You woke up at 6:30am, rubbing your eyes you could see that it was raining outside your window. “Great” you muttered to yourself as you got up and began to get dressed. After about 10 mins you had dressed into a black oversized hoodie, black shorts and boots with white leg warmers. Your h/c hair was left out but brushed, you had chosen some subtle makeup just to cover up how tired you were.
You left the dorms and made your way to Mr. Aizawa's classroom, approaching the door you hesitated for a moment before taking a deep breath and knocking on the door.

After a short moment the classroom door opens and Aizawa is looking down at you with his usual tired demeanour but something was different, at least about his appearance. “Come in y/n” he gestures for you to walk inside and you do so while still looking at him. You take a seat back in Izuku's desk right at the front of the class, scanning Aizawa you finally realise what's slightly different, he had done his hair. You felt a blush creep to your cheeks and you started to look out the window so it wouldn't be noticed.
“Damn he looks good with his hair slicked back like that” you thought to yourself keeping your eyes out the window.