Chapter 12|I'll Safe You

Start from the beginning

Lu plunged her knife into the neck of the youngest Carpenter. Tara squeezed Lu's wrist as Lu removed the knife from her neck. She had hit the artery. Tara stumbled backward as she fell to the ground with the look of betrayal.

Dead. 

A shot could be heard. Quinn was dead. Sam looked around her and saw a dead Tara. "Tara!" screamed Sam crying. She looked at Lu. "Are you okay, Lu? I'm coming to get you."

"I think she's fine, Sam," Bailey said as he looked at the elder Carpenter angrily. Sam frowned confused, but pointed the gun at Bailey. "You always have to shoot them in the head," said Sam. She wanted to pull the trigger, but she ran out of bullets. Sam screamed and threw her and Bailey over the railing. 

Ethan quickly pulled his father behind the curtain as Lu changed clothes. She was wearing her mother's ghostface costume. "Are you sure?" asked Ethan to Lu. "Yeah, we have to be," said Lu as she pulled out the voice box. 

Sam was brought out of her unconsciousness by her ringing phone. She picked up. She noticed she was all alone.

"Hello Samantha. I have a question for you. What's your favorite scary movie?" asked ghostface, who was clearly Lu, but still she sounded like ghostface.

"Favorite scary movie?" Sam asked with a laugh. "I'm asking because you're in one now too," ghostface said. Sam looks at the display case of  Heather McCoy's robe and sees it's gone. "Oh, I see you've put on your true face," Sam scoffed. "You betrayed us. You're the real killer."

"Isn't this what you wanted?" Ghostface asked. "Now you know the truth, huh? Murder is in your blood, not in mine. Show yourself!" Sam yelled as she looked around. 

"Whatever you wish. I'll be right back," ghostface said. Sam her breath hitched in her throat when she saw Lu in her mother's robe, with her mask on and her knife in her hands. "I told you I'll be right back!"

Sam cried out when Lu attacked her. She stabbed her 33 times. She howled out in pain, while Lu enjoyed it.

Lu took off her mask and Ethan came to stand beside her. "My parents were killers. My mom did it for love, just like me. And maybe I am also like her," Lu hissed. "But I'm proud of it. Unlike you."

"Thanks, thank you for sparing me," Sam coughed. "That's what you think Sam. I gut you like a fish," Lu said as she pulled out her voice box.

Lu lashed out and cut her stomach. Her guts flew out and she stabbed her in the head and in her eye a few more times as well.

"Thank you," sighed Bailey as he held his broken shoulder. "It wasn't for you," muttered Lu. She kicked Sam's leg. "May I?"

Bailey handed her his gun. Lu pointed the gun at Sam's head and fired. She did the same to Tara. "Just in case," Lu said as the two men looked at her. 

Lu took off her ghostface costume and walked over to Tara. "Little help," she said as she looked at Ethan. Ethan nodded and lifted Tara up. Lu put the ghostface costume on over Tara's clothes and placed the mask next to Tara with Tara's blood on it. 

They did the same thing to Sam, only with Billy's costume. 

''Fuck, Kirby is still here somewhere," muttered Lu. Kirby could have seen everything and gone to betray them. The three searched everything, but found no Kirby, until Ethan looked behind a door. "She's dead, probably from blood loss," said Bailey. "Nah," Lu said as she also shot a hole in Kirby's head. "You never know."

"Ethan, give me your costume," said Lu. Ethan took off his costume and handed it to Lu. Lu put the costume on Kirby and put her grandmother's mask on Kirby. "Now we have four ghostfaces," said Lu as she dragged Quinn downstairs. 

Out of nowhere, Danny came storming in. "Where is everyone?" Danny asked worriedly. "It was Sam, she was the killer," lied Lu. "What?" asked Danny in disbelief. "Yeah, she, Kirby, Tara and Quinn were behind it. I guess the rumors are really true after all," Lu told him. 

Lu heard groans. "Chad?" asked Danny as he saw the poor boy dragging himself along the ground. Ethan looked frightened at Lu, but Lu gave him a reassuring look.

"What the fuck, who was it?" asked Chad. Lu breathed a sigh of relief. "Sam, Tara, Kirby and Quinn," told Danny as he helped the poor boy. "What?" asked Chad in surprise. 

🫀

Ethan and Lu watched as Chad was loaded into the ambulance. "Who were it?" asked Mindy who came running over hyperactively. "I couldn't stop her," laughed Danny.

Lu smiled.

"Sam, Tara, Kirby and Quinn," said Lu. "What?" asked Mindy in surprise. "Oh my god, my brother is hurt. I'll talk to you guys in a minute."

Lu and Ethan smiled. Danny walked up to the two from behind. "I'm not that stupid," Danny whispered. 

Before Ethan and Lu could react, Danny shot Lu in the back of the head. 

Maybe that is the fate of the Loomis family......