Danny and Hen

A hologram. It had a coded message that buzzed 3 times before talking. 

"Decode, Decode, Decode" It repeated about 5 times before Dan went up to the screen and tapped some buttons. 

Henry acted fearless at times, but he was scared. Henry thought Dan couldn't see that but he did.The two had Twin Telepathy. They really could read each other's minds. Henry said something in his head to Dan. 

(ALL CAPS: HENRY no caps: dan) 

                                                           ARE YOU FINISHED YET?

                    no, sorry hen. it's going to take a little longer that it normally does

OKAY. DANNY. I HEAR FOOTSTEPS ABOVE. WE MIGHT WANNA HURRY BEFORE WYATT'S GOONS TAKEOVER OUR HOUSE!!

Dan blushed from the nickname Henry called him since they were four. Four years later and they're still using it. Henry thought about the nickname Dan gave him. He wondered why Dan had given him one in the first place if they got into fights so much. Infact, that's how he got his nickname. 

Hen was short for Henry of course. Danny or Dan, was short for, Daniel. Dan just didn't like the name, Daniel. Henry liked his name, but he was fighting with Dan. That's what caused his nickname.  

---

WARNINGS: ABSOLUTE CUTENESS 

----

"Hey! It's mine!!" A young Henry rushed over, claiming his school computer from his brother older by two minutes. 

"You weren't thinking about it!" Dan cried, tugging on Henry's shirt as if Henry were food, and he was hangry. 

Dan grabbed the other corners of the computer, tugging it closer towards his chest

"DANNY! I NEEDED TO DO MY HOMEWORK!" Henry shouted at him. Dan loosened his grip so that Henry could yank it out of his hands. 

Henry didn't yank it like he expected him to. Instead, He told Dan he was sorry for shouting and asked gently for his computer back. Dan was shocked, and gave it to him. Henry turned around and started to walk to his room. 

 "Hen? Can I call you that?" Dan questioned, pondering the was that Henry could say no. 

Henry turned around and walked back towards Dan's direction. 

"hmm. Yeah, I like it. Thanks Danny" Henry hugged Dan.  

-----

END

SO, little backstory on their nicknames. Very short. :)