𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

A/N: y'all talking abt "i might as well stop reading" like i won't just discontinue this rn, DONT EVEN WORRY BOUT ITTT 😒😒😒

enjoy y'all final chapter of peace, they getting freaky 😛

@Carsynnn

"No, I'm pregnant Tyson," Carsyn revealed to her older brother, placing the ultrasound photos on the kitchen island causing him to choke on his drink

Carsyn's eyes widened, going over to her brother to pat his back.

"Aight damn! Nigga I ain't choking no more," He cursed when her pats turned into punches, causing her to laugh.

"You deadass?" He asked, staring at the photos.

"Yeah, you an uncle I guesssss," She said, playfully rolling her eyes.

"Damnnnn, congratulations Cece, it's crazy as hell seeing yo' ass grow up," He said honestly, pulling his younger sister into a hug.

"Thanks Ty, but you act like you sooo old, you only thirty," She said and he just sucked his teeth.

"Old as fuck," He said but she just waved him off.

"What's up with you though? Anything new? Found a new lady?" She hinted.

"Nah, Ion' think I wanna get back into that dating shit if we being real. Tati was the love of my damn life," He said and she nodded, she understood fully.

"I know it's been two years but how are the girls doing? They still ask about her?"

"I mean, they know she passed. Maiya don't understand it as much as Carter do cause she only four, but Carter still come home and talk to her picture everyday like she's still here, and Maiya just do whatever Carter be doing. I'm just tryna make sure they know everything they can about her, tryna fill whatever void they have," He said, deeply breathing.

"I know she so proud of you, Ty," Carsyn said, giving her older brother a hug that was definitely needed.

"Get out of my face Asaad, for real," Carsyn mumbled when Asaad walked inside her bedroom as she put on her bra and panties, just recently getting out of the shower.

"Finna take that fucking key back," She said as he approached her.

"Quit acting like that, lemme apologize to you,"

"No," She said simply, about to walk to her closet to find some night clothes but he stopped her.

"Carsyn, come on,"

"No, I don't wanna talk to you right now, leave me alone," She told him and he just sighed, deciding to leave her alone.

He only left it because she was going to start fussing at him in a few moments, knowing that when she was mad at him she was going to let him know.