036. ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟ

Start from the beginning

(Pretend it's blue instead of white)

𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺✔️

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

VALENTINA WAS A LITTLE BIT ANNOYED AT OAKLEY. When he returned from his interview he brought her flowers and took the 5 minute lecture she had waiting for him.

But after that they were cool. Some part of them felt better now that they didn't have to be so secretive about the pregnancy. Mostly everyone seemed happy for them but like Val was afraid of, there was still some haters in her and Oakleys comments.

Ignoring the negativity the couple decided to focus on the positive. They're gender reveal.

Everyone gathered at Val's parents house in San Diego where they beautifully decorated the place with white.

Val's parents were a little hesitant and judgemental about their daughter having a baby. It was mainly because they didn't think Oakley and her were going to last, and the child would be put in a bad situation. But they turned their attitudes around real quick when the excitement of another family member joining finally hit them.

Her parents still gave Oakley dirty looks every now and then but she made sure to check them real quick. They were back together now and they loved each other and their baby, so nothing else really bothered them.

People were scattered throughout the beautiful backyard. Val sat a table with Oakleys mom and her two younger siblings.

"Sissy!" Alana gently reached up to smother her face in Val's belly. "I want them to come out so bad."

In her pretty blue sundress, Val tucked a strand of her own curly hair behind her ear as she laughed. "Me too, hermanita. It's just a little longer."

"How did they even get in there?" Her little brother joined the conversation. Always asking the awkward questions.

"Go ask, Vin. He knows all about that."

After they ran off she looked around at the place and noticed Oakley and her dad talking in a secluded area. That was weird.

"You're parents are really sweet." Rachel complimented moving to take a closer seat next to Val.

Val gave a Rachel a look making the older woman laugh. "They're a little tense but understandably so."

"Yeah, they weren't too happy to hear about the baby."