find out, what?

Zack woke up and decided to go check on his cats, but first he had to go to his house and he won't leave Luna here by herself. He needed to wake her up then go see his cats, his best-friend was still at some girls house by now. He always ended up at someone's house after partying, and Luna always left alone. He did this party every week sometimes he would go to shows, circus, and sometimes parades. Luckily he lived next to his best-friends house.

Zack got up and walked to a black cat on the couch, not his cat but someone's. he tried to pet it but it hissed at him and bit him as he got bit he shook his hand in pain and the cat got scared and ran to a figur over by the counter and climbed it with ease, and it sat on the figures shoulders raping around its neck and shoulders.

Who the fuck are you?!? Zack asked scared that someone was in the house that he didn't know.

Me, who would brake into this house? Luna said using her Iconic tone.

Oh...who's cat is that? It better not be a stray you took. Zack said.

It's not, I adopted him. His name is night. Like the time of day night. I have a yellow cat too. His name is star. I got him when I got night. There siblings. Luna said.

How is that possible? Like from the same cats? Same mom and dad? Zack said.

Yeah the mom was a black cat the dad was a Yellow cat. Luna said.

Oh well I live next door and I have to check on my cats actually. Zack said.

You live next door? And this is what I just find out? Luna said.

Find out what? Zack said as if it was obvious.

I didn't know you lived next to me. Luna said confused.

Well let's go then. Zack said.

I don't want to. Luna said.

Well that's too bad cuz your going and you don't get a choice, because I can't leave you unattended, because you might set something on fire. Zack said squinting at her suspiciously as if she did something wrong.

What did I do to make you up so worried about me? I didn't set anything on fire ever, in fact I think that I haven't set anything on fire even when I was younger. Luna said trying to convince him even though she knew it wouldn't work.

She was looking around as if to find something to go to that would make her have to say home and let him leave her alone so she decided to sit on the couch so he can't make her go little dose she know he won't be having that.

She giggled at him and then spoke.
You can't make me get up. Because I'm sitting down and you can't make me leave my home. Haha! Luna said acting bratty.

Let's go. Now please. Zack said.

No I don't want to go and you can't make me so that's too bad. Luna said

Oh really? Princess don't challenge me. I will put you over my shoulder, and walk to my house people will see you, and you will be embarrassed. Do you want that? Zack said with a threatening tone.

You cant pick me up your too weak. Luna said.

And just like that he threw Luna over his shoulder and walked to his house well Luna was yell and trying to cling to the door to try to stop him but it didn't work at all when it didn't work she gave up on trying to stop him.

624 words
An: wow I don't write this much normal! Tell me if you guys like the long chapters, and if I should keep it up with the long chapters! Most of the time I'm really busy with school and stuff around the house. I try to write everyday! I want to get to 20 readers, and it would be Great if you guys can do that. Thank you for reading and having a amazing day!