"Ahem! Attention passengers..." Chris said, pausing before letting out a scream through the speakers as the plane began shaking and plummeting toward the ground.

"We're gonna die!" Owen panicked as he was thrown from his seat and bounced around.

"Tell mama I love her!" Dj screamed, holding onto the glass jar with the fish for dear life.

Y/N gripped at the armrest of her seat, the constant shaking of the plane was all too familiar but didn't make her any less terrified.

Izzy grabbed a parachute and secured it around herself as she approached the exit door. Owen landed right beside her and quickly turned to her.

"Izzy..." Owen began, "We need to talk-"

"-Oo! You have to catch me first! Last one there is a rotten egg!" She said with a wink before swinging the door open and gracefully falling out, dragging Owen with her as he was quickly sucked out of the plane.

•---------•

"Two airports on the island the size of a postage stamp, and he misses both. But somehow, it's my fault!" Chris complained, turning to Chef and glaring at him.

"You blew our money for the season on Chris's work!" Chef retorted.

Y/N hurriedly rushed up to Owen and Izzy, who were trapped under the plane, and attempted to pull them out by their legs.

"Chris! Owen and Izzy need help." Y/N exclaimed, struggling to free them.

"No biggie, just a concussion." Owen said, looking all bruised and disoriented, "Can you parents my phone and worry them not to tell Santa?..." he paused momentarily before collapsing face-first onto the door.

The ambulance swiftly arrived, taking both Izzy and Owen, who looked seriously injured.

"Izzy and Owen are gonna be fine. Thanks to travel insurance, help is on the way!... In six to thirty-eight hours." Chris said.

"What about the rest of us?" Gwen said with her arms crossed.

"Well, we're out of gas, planes busted, and we're broke. But the show must go on! We can't waste any of this footage. Think of the hits we'll get on cliptube!"

"Where are we?" Tyler asked, glancing around.

"Jamaica mon." Chris answered, "We were supposed to land in Ochos Rio's, but since somebody forgot how to glide, we'll have to do the challenges here instead, and fast. Before whoever owns this dump shows up and asks for a location fee."

"Didn't you guys budget for the whole season?" Noah questioned.

"Some things cost more than expected. Airplane-ready hot tubs don't grow on trees, you know." Chris smirked.

"You must have an emergency fund." Heather urged.

"Spent it on our last fuel up." He answered.

"Which went so well," Noah said, unamused.

"Grab your board shorts and meet me at the waterfall!" Chris exclaimed.