Chapter 1.5: The Twins

Start from the beginning

Morgana: "So that what she do on stage. huh? I gotta admit, her performance holds allure that caught people's attention. Even myself I couldn't stop watching."

Aqua: "Same here. I'm impressed to see her dance with full of energy. I wouldn't imagine if her strength suddenly left her by the time she performs."

Morgana: "*chuckle* You should thank Ren for that. He's the one that give her some last time."

Morgana: "Although, that president sure was a crazy guy. If her secrets exposed to public, he'll probably risk of losing everything especially his and her career."

Aqua: "I get it. But still, there's no way to not go crazy around her."

Aqua: "I always wanted to watch her performance by the time she at its peak. And boy I'm glad I'm able to watch over Ai from so close." 

Aqua: "So much so, that I'm grateful to her e-- I-I mean grateful towards god who gave me a chance to see her perform again." Morgana turns at Aqua.

Morgana: "You have such a weird obsession towards Ai. You and your twin sister, Ruby."

Aqua: "How can we not? We always been her fans for a long period of time even from previous life. We otakus had privilege to see her perform whenever she doing live concerts or on CDs. Ai brought an inspiration to all of us."

Morgana: "I see."

Suddenly Ruby woke up.

Ruby: "Wait!" Aqua and Morgana turns at Ruby.

Ruby: "N-Station already started! Why didn't you guys wake me up?!" she said as she tries to make her way out from her little bed and crawl towards the tv.

Ruby: "Oh my god, Mama's just too cute! All the viewers should pay 100 million yen for this! Her expressiveness when she turns is outta this world! It's so eerie like she's an oni! Damn!"

Ruby: "I just had a diaper change but I feel like I'm gonna wet myself!" Morgana disgusts himself when she said that.

Morgana: "Ew! Don't! Otherwise, you'll be the one to clean up the mess!" he said but Ruby is too focused on Ai.

Ruby: "She has a great looks, great figure, and her singing is excellent too! Our mom is seriously a tremendous talent!"

Ruby: "I've gotta go back and watch the recording the ASAP!" she said but then she turns at Aqua and Morgana with the pout on her face.

Ruby: "Live broadcasts are best watched in real time, so why didn't you guys wake me up?"

Ruby: "This body of mine always gets so tired, so let's help each other out! "

Aqua: "We did tried to wake you up numerous times before, Ruby. But you're still sleeping no matter what."

Ruby: "Eh? You both did?" They nodded.

Morgana: "Yeah. He speaks the truth. What more can you ask for?" he said as he goes back watching on screen.

Morgana: "Either way, You ain't too late to watch your mother's performance at the very least. You still can use the remote to record it when she goes live."

Ruby: "Oh right! You just record it once and then you can watch it forever! Talk about value!"

Morgana: "*sigh* I swear you kids are so weird if I say so myself."

Ruby: "Well, not as much compare to you, Morgana. I mean you're a cat who talks, right? Almost like you just came straight from the cartoons."

Morgana: "Except, I'm not from the cartoons and I'm not a cat either. I'm a living being whose sole purpose is to guide the trickster and--" Aqua interrupts.