❦︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 53 ❦︎

Start from the beginning

"what?" the grey haired twin questioned. "i think sunarin asked me on a date or something" she grinned, making both of their eye's widen. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?"

"THE SUNA RITNAROU?" 

she nodded eagerly with a smile and atsumu snorted. "jeez, that says a lot about what you mean to him" y/n smiled and osamu nodded, agreeing with his brother. "agreed. i remember he used to have too much pride to ask us to hang out on the weekends so we'd have to ask him ourselves" y/n's jaw slightly dropped at the realization. "no way"

"yes way. anyways, would it be okay if samu and i just sit in the corner...and observe?"

"NO, THAT'S WEIRD TSUMU" she immediately yelled by his ear. he covered them from the volume before groaning. "i was jokinggg, n/n. jeez, do you have a megaphone in your throat?" 

"no. but, you know what i do have in my thro-" 

"n/n" suna's hand met with her shoulder and she frowned, jumping down from atsumu's back. she turned to face him, seeing that he was dressed in his normal clothing and seemed to be ready to leave. "what did you hear?" she questioned, hoping for the best in his reply. but luck wasn't on her side today. "nothing, but how about we get some food into you mouth first before anything else" he whispered closely to her ear, making a shiver course through her spine as her eye's widened. "im not gonna ask what he just said to you, but have fun guys!" atsumu smiled, giving the two a wave.

"t-thanks, uhm..bye samu" y/n quickly forced a smiled, waving off the grey haired twin too and following suna to the gym's exit. "why would you say that, you dork" she frowned, trying to ground herself to reality. "you asked me if i heard anything sooo..i answered." he smiled, snaking an arm around y/n's shoulders.

♧♧♧

"this taste disgusting" y/n frowned, reluctantly swallowing the smoothing that she just ordered. "you're the one who ordered it" suna rolled his eye's reaching for y/n's now abandoned cup of smoothie. "the name sounded fancy" embarrassment was evident on her features from her reasoning of ordering probably the worst tasting thing on the menu. "here," he sighed, sliding his glass towards y/n. she tried to hide her smile as she took a sip from the straw, the sweet taste overpowering the once bitter taste that resided on her tongue for a second too long. "you have good taste, sunarin" she nodded, taking another sip. "mhm, i do" the smirk on his lips appeared out of no where as he eyed her and y/n froze, staring at him before lowering her eyes at him.

"shut up. that's not what i mean." she wiped her lips with the back of her hand trying to not make eye contact with him. "do you not want anymore?" suna questioned, making her shake her head. "it's yours, i don't want to take it from you." her tone was full of innocence and suna almost felt guilty for drinking his own smoothie. he stood up and walked over to the front counter to make another request of his previously ordered smoothie along with (pastry of your choice). 

the cashier agreed happily and suna gave her a small nod before walking back over to their table. he'd seen that y/n had taken out a notebook and he sighed, a groan following soon after. "n/n, are you doing homework?" suna questioned. she hesitantly nodded, knowing that she couldn't make up a white lie since it was clear as day that she was. he knew y/n and he knew her well, so instead of forcing her to put it away, he took a sip of his returned smoothie before glancing down at the notebook. 

"do you want me to help you?" 

y/n gave him a bright smile, grateful for his kindness since she was beginning to struggle a bit. "please" she nodded, turning the notebook around so he could properly view it's contents. 

♧♧♧

"no homework for the rest of the week for me" she smiled, closing the notebook and taking the last sip of the freshly made smoothie that she received not too long ago. "good job, n/n" the smile etched onto his lips were genuine. y/n seemed happy to have the rest of the week to herself so now she'd be free afterschool since she managed to get all of her work done in one sitting. without the comforting words of encouragement from him, suna was sure that she would've had at least ten breakdowns before finishing.