« 2 »

I yawned softly, stretching my arms above my head. I felt hot breath on my side, then looked down to realize I must've fallen asleep with Cedric.

I blushed almost instantly, and rolled out of the bed quickly.

His brown, soft bangs covered his eyes, and his Hufflepuff sweater was misplaced on his body, all wrinkled and one shoulder completely out.

I chuckled and brushed the hair out of his face, before looking at the clock down the hall. "Bloody hell.." I cursed noticing that we only had about fifteen minutes to get ready.

I ran back to my room and threw my scattered clothing into my bag.

I ran back inside Cedric room, kicking the bed to wake him up. "Wha-!?" He jolted upwards with sleepy eyes and messy hair. Strands were sticking up from all around, all staticky.

"Up! We only have—" I looked at my watch. "Fourteen minutes!" I cried dragging his body out of bed and into the bathroom.

"Get ready, and quick." I ordered him. He yawned and nodded slowly. I ran out of the bathroom and into my bedroom, grabbing a pair of comfortable clothing for the train ride.

I threw other things in my trunk; blankets, books, stuffed animals. I quickly grabbed my hairbrush and fixed up my hair, deciding to not style it in any way.

I grabbed the jewelry I had been recently wearing from the bedside table, and put it on. I latched in the earrings, clasped my necklaces and bracelets and slid on the rings.

I smiled at myself in the mirror, then noticed how long Cedric was seeming to take in the bathroom. I groaned as Amos began yelling, commanding us to hurry.

"Cedric Diggory!" I yelled opening the door. "What could possibly be taking you so lo—"

I let out a laugh as Cedric had shaving cream smeared all across his face, and a razor in hand. His cheeks turned red as he attempted kicking the door closed; I caught it with my hand.

I reached onto the counter to grab a camera, and snapped a picture. Cedric was frowning, glaring at me.

"Relax Ceddy, it's not like I'd show anyone." I said with a giggle as I grabbed my toothbrush. He raised an eyebrow at me.

I sighed. "Alright, maybe I will." I replied stuffing the camera in my pocket.

                              ✾☘︎︎♛«•~

"Matilda!" I shouted at my best friend of many years. Her dark black hair flowed behind her as she ran forward and hugged me tightly.

"Oh my Merlin, Y/n! We have so much to catch up on!" She cheered pulling me away from my spot next to Cedric and onto the train. I giggled, letting her drag me, clutching my books and owls cage tightly in my hand.

I didn't bother looking back at Cedric, he was already with a couple friends—I think.

Matilda Lee and I had been friends for quite some time. We became friends in our first year, shortly after Cedric and I did.

She has a soft Australian accent, mixed with her British one. She had a mole on her upper lip, and long black hair that always had a slight curl at the end. She was phenomenal at potions, which I needed half the time. (I do admit, I was not the best at potions.)

Kaleigh Grotto was already waiting for us on the train. Kaleigh was another close friend of mine, although she was in Ravenclaw.

"Kal!" I squealed as I crashed into her, giving her a large hug. She giggled and set her book down, hugging me back.